Reviews for The Points Don't Matter
meg527 chapter 5 . 1/19
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you!
Alytiger chapter 5 . 1/17
I wanted her to say "You can't just give each other points for a good shag! Do I need to revoke all of your point privileges?" Or at least something along those lines, because that would've been hilarious.
whitewolfgoddess1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
cg. rg vr gt devout vkllbpfppaaiyay
Angelus chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Priceless lol, absolutely priceless.
Fammi Capire chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
By the way, this story was fantastic, just as I suspected it would be. (Whoser high five to you.)
Fammi Capire chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Alright. I admit. The title captured me. You must be a Whoser.
Now, I'm going to have to read the story. (Totally all right with that.)
LazyNezumi chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
OH MY GOSH IT WAS PERFECT
And your smut *flails*
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I love this story!
Rosemary Tarleton chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
These two better be careful or they'll stiff themselves out of the house cup! It will go to ravenclaw or hufflepuff! And this story is only five chapters? I'm already wanting more and I've still got three to read!
Rosemary Tarleton chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh boy, its on biach!

I'm so glad I thought to check your profile to see if you've published your own stories, because I'm loving this already! I'm a Lucius girl myself (surprise surprise LOL!) but I love Snape too. Can't wait to read more of this! I don't think I'll be writing tonight! I'm too intrigued to see what happens with 'Mione & Snape!
Alexa1993 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Love it! _
RosesAreForever23 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
At this early time in the morning, I hope you realize just how hard it was for me to stifle my laughter! This chapter was the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time Great work!
Arciere chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I very much enjoyed this.

-Arciere
Knitchick chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Very cute story!
shoestring potato chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Fine line indeed! Thank you for this wonderful fic :)
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009