Reviews for Heart of Gold
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Aw this was great. Cloud remembering Zack is great :D
Kraehenhexe chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So, this the first ever Zack & Cloud fanfiction(on this website)… it's so sweet and touching! I have never played Final Fantasy VII in my life, but I know practically everything there is to know about most of that gameverse. This is very touching, and my tears are quite visible...

This is an amazing fic, it's gonna be 13 years old in a few months... This is just beautiful.
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was very touching.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Aww...I know just enough about FF to get this. xD;; So bittersweet; I love it.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
*Cries* That was a really nice fic! I just wish that they hadn't killed Zack and Aerith off!

Great job, I really liked the fic.
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I was in the mood to read some stuff from before the Compilation came into being. :) This was quite nice. I love Zack so much. Even before I played Crisis Core.

Two things, though:

Would the ground really still be stained with blood? I'm assuming Cloud is out there after Meteor.

Also, you said only three promises. What about Cloud's promise to Tifa at the well?

But then what am I doing? This fic is eight years old! lol

I loved it, though. It was quite touching. And I'm also a huge sucker for anything relating to Zack. _
Phoenix2003 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I didn't have much time to read it through, but from what i got, holy sh*t that was actually pretty good, so keep goin'.When i read it more closeley, im sure it will be good.
bonesy chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
That makes my heart leap. *Sniffle.* I loved it! Zax/Cloud best pairing ever...even tho this wasn't exactly yaoi-based. Great work, it fit with the FF7 plot very well. Mad props, friend!
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Reminds me of my stories. (That by the way is a compliment not an egotisitcal remark.)
Jheya Ono chapter 1 . 5/30/2002

Waah... Zack... Cloud... I think I better stop trying to write this review now, because I'm sounding like an idiot. But it was beautiful. *nods* Definitely...
Wannon chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
oh my gosh. It is so sad . . . in a happy way but *sniff* i have a wee tear in my eye. I was just checking out your fic cos you reviewed mine but now i have to go read all your other fics (even though they aren't yaoi and i normally don't go out of my way to read non-yaoi) incidentally this is actually 'smeegee' my friend didn't log out . . . It is so well written! Well i could continue to heap praise on this for some time but that would take away from my reading of your fics so i must hasten and begone . . . keep up the wonderful work!
cara chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
hhhhhhoooooooolllllyyyyyy ! I love it! that is awsome! Nanaki Lioness, your one kick ass wrigther!
Meisha chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
Atsuko said I should read this if I wanted quality FF7 fanfic. And boy was she right! That was so beautiful. You have to write more. Lots more *Evil cackle* and take over the site! Seriously that was so good! 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Is that it?
Rie chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
I *sniff* think that was *sniff* really beautiful. The end was so sad and sweet. I will really try to read the rest of your fics. This one was amazing! How do you write like that? It really good. To quote Izzy 'Prodigious'! Keep up the good work.