Reviews for Despite What You Might Think
HeavenFishQL chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
I need you to update this.

It seriously feels like my life depends on it.

I love this story so much.

I love you so much!

Please finish this story!

Ok... now that I got the raving fangirl out of the way...

I think that your characterization is amazing. You seem to capture the true essence of each of the characters while injecting something that is very unique to your writing.

I also think you have the perfect blend of humor and chemistry.
tectrices chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
I don't think I can say how much I love this story. It's great! I loved the descriptions of the other KaibaCorp workers- totally great. Also, are we going to get more on their meeting in sixth grade? I have to say you've gotten me intrigued. Anyway, PLEASE update when you get a chance.

love the fic,

ILB
Inuyoukai-san chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Inuyoukai-san: Must...Be...Patient...Must stop uncontrolable twitch...

Bakura: Please Do...It's disturbing!

Inuyoukai-san: Up...UpDaTe...YoU...MuSt...UpDaTe...SoOn VeRy...SoOn...

Bakura: My eyes they burn! Make it stop! You have to update!
DeepBlueQL chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
Amazing story.

I'm in too much awe to say anything more constructive.
Difinity chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Amazing. One of the best SetoxAnzu stories Ive read in years. Great job, keep up the good work! ;)

~Difinity
Silver Fantasy chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Damn woman, five chapters and 135 reviews! You don't deserve reviews? Are you kidding? This story is awesome! Please update ASAP!
shanichan11 chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
WOW! amazing story! i completely and totally LOVE IT! LOV! please update soon! REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!
shadowfax999 chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
ur a great writer and u shouldn't halt any of ur fics*coughsU,Revisitedcoughs*

Ur fics r GOOD and u MUST finish!PLS*sniff sniff* BTW ur a Trini rnt u?
Clarity2199 chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Okay...first I want to mention there were a couple things that slightly bugged me with this chapter.

First was chess. I understand you obviously like the Tea/Anzu character, but saying she can beat a Chessmaster like Kaiba, without any decently good reason...you really need to keep the story atleast realistic. You should have pushed the issue more that Kaiba was paying more attention to her in other games too, than in the chess game, and thus was terribly slipping from his normal ability to crush his opponent.

Second was right near the end of the chapter. You mentioned that Kaiba was not a person who liked looking into a person's eyes. We...are talking about Kaiba, right? He makes a living looking into a person's eyes. Intimidation is one of his many hobbies. Maybe that was a slip-up?

But the rest of the chapter, I really like. I like long chapters, because there's more for me to read. I like the car scene where he touched her hair, then was basically trying to punish himself the next couple days, like some attempt to ignore her (leaving early, coming back late...that's very Kaiba-like to run away when an uncomfortable situation arises). The dinner scene was done well, the interaction between Kaiba and Mokuba are done very well.

It's great to see you update again...it's been a long time. Your name was even in a said file I put story favorites that I assume aren't going to update anymore.

I'll be looking forward to seeing another update sometime in the future (I hope).

Clarity
EmpressJudge chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
FINISH THE STORY! God, I can't take the suspense anymore. PLEAS finish it!
Jennifer chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
NO!Your story is so god,please update soon,ASAP!
Gauri chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
i so totally luved it. cant wait fer more
Gekkou Hana chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
*sniffles* ... am.. am I dead? is this heaven? ... or am I alive and you really did update? Your stories without a doubt are so great.. please do grant us readers a great gift and update soon! I couldn't believe that i missed this update! I am now officially mad at myself .. please update soon!
Skylaran chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
LOVE your story. Keep up the good work.
Lily chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
I LOVE IT! You just HAVE to continue and SOON! PLEEASEE... This is one of the best ones. I love the pairings Tea - Kaiba. I'll be checking every day. -Thanks
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »