Reviews for Paige
Devils Mime chapter 10 . 8/12/2005
good story so far. update soon
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 10 . 5/5/2005
Good story. Please update soon.
Carlotta Snape chapter 10 . 1/31/2005
cute story, hope you write more!
discordchick chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Yay! Is that the end or are you going to Update it anytime soon cause I really really like this story _ Great Job
Jinger chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
I'm very sorry, but I couldn't read it. The idea that Snape had a wife and a child is mind boggling. How very strange it is. I'm not sure how either Ron or Draco is going to take this news, but I simply can't continue.
all who wander chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
great im lovin it please write more soon. PLEASE RACHIE XX
Maggie chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
I like how you make Snape so warm to Paige but he's till the same old guy everyone loves...

I can;t want for more.
Got2bMione chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
u wanna know y she's not sitting w/ her house? Cuz they're all pooheads! Hurry w/ the next chapter...
Got2bMione chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Aw, Ron is her knight in shining armor! Anyway, I'm just gonna read the next chapter now and ignore all the stares I'm getting... I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS!
Madam Arianna chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Aw...I like it! Keep up the good work! )
Maggie chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
That is a great idea for a story. I love it so far. I really can't want for you to put up more.
Got2bMione chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
Aw, she's so cute! I guess she must get it from her mother considering somehow I don't really see Snape as the cuddling type. Anyway, hurry up and continue!
Got2bMione chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Hey, what's up? I have a few questions for ya... j/k! Many aw's and I am very curious to see what happens later! Well, good luck! And Paige... nice name...