Reviews for Musical Memories
Krizie chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
This is a very good fic. I love the elaborate set up Locke had planned to get Celes back.

But it would be better if there was more fluff at the end (I'm a sucker for that). Also I can't imagine Locke saying something really cruel to Celes just because they have totally different personalities, there should be a deeper reason for that.

Anyway, I enjoyed this fic and I'll be rereading it for sure.

Thanks for writing!
shadow-spawn180 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
It surprises me immensely that more people haven't reviewed this piece of art. Truly, there are no words to accurately describe how good this story is. No adjective has yet been created to explain how this story made me feel. It's truly and unmistakably one of the best pieces I've ever read in my life. And I'm not being melodramatic; this piece made my heart smile.

I hope to high heaven that you plan to continue writing FFVI fics in the future.
Illucian chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
How sweet! I adore the song, and this couple. This has got to be one of the better fanfics I've read of Locke and Celes, honestly. Very nice.
sodapoppp chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
argh! i was hoping terra would pop up midway and make off with locke! _ just kidding. actually...well, nevermind. I have just recently gotten over my hatred for Celes, and am starting to like her more and more. this fic sped up the process! its nice to see Celes as a human, not a 'icy, beautiful, general that shows emotion to only Locke'. This was great. Very angsty at first, and then - voila! Locke! Yay for a happy ending! woot!