Reviews for Time Changes
sub0chick chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
very cool story, i like the whole xander getting zapped back in time and angel having to work his way forward through time mentally. really interesting concept and i haven't seen it before. nice work :D
tberry chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
o sorry for the double post XD well i loved the backstory of Kevin Laura and Shannon. It was so cute and sweet, but so sad too. What an unlucky family. I like how you kind of filled up angel's pre-buffy years with events that show him occasionally trying to experience the world, but shit keeps happening to poor Angie D: but you sure deepened the character a lot with each subplot!
tBerry chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
hahah I'm hooked on this! somehow the relationships and tensions you've created between friends and psuedo-enemies are way deeper than most romance stories. keep up the drama : ) and i have to giggle a little every time Riley gets pwned.
tBerry chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
tBerry chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
dude... this is deep.
MaryZG chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I've read some pretty amazing stories during my time of Buffy&Angel fan fiction addiction that were written well, plotted expertly, with masterful language use and insightful character building and representation. And I must admit that this story, at least thus far, takes my breath away. I'm truly impressed! It ranks among the best written stuff I've managed to come across.

The idea of a fan fiction that re-contextualizes the events as seen in the show is something that really appeals to me, and your story of Xander's and Angel's relationship in the past is precisely that kind of an undertaking. It opens my eyes to a different perspective, while at the same time, at least in the beginning, it doesn't leave the canonical events of the first seasons behind. Naturally, at one point it has to, and I'm really excited to see what direction will the plot of this story and its sequel take, as it leaves the canon.

Really, really, really good job! Thank you for sharing.
darkorangecat chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
This was an epically, wonderful read. I enjoyed the friendship between Angel and Xander and how it played out as well as Angel's visit down memory lane. Well-done and quite enjoyable.
wizmage chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
An interesting twist on Angels torture. I always thought he deserved a happy ending.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I read this story ages ago. but forgot to fav it. I've been trying to find it for ages!

adding to fav's
azerjaban chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
I loved the Xander/Angel freindship.
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Dude. If your going to mention time zones. Get them right. Chicago, is Central Time. Sunnydale California, is Pacific time. There's a two hour time difference, in which in CHICAGO it's 11:30, while it's 9:30 in California.
Shellie chapter 14 . 7/12/2003
OH How I love happy endings. But it's not enough! is there a sequel... or... or anyhting? this is the best b/a fic ever! I love it!
Cal chapter 11 . 7/2/2001
I really liked it, great story.
lunarlanding chapter 14 . 2/8/2001
This was a long story, but it didn't seem like it. It's very well written. I like the storyline. I'm tired right now, so I'm not reviewing creatively. heh.
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
not bad! You got to do more.