Reviews for Time Changes
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 5/24
Glad Angel put up some resistance to peer pressure and thought for himself.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 5/24
Irony is Willow is the one who has a psychotic dark witch metltdown at the wrong time later on in the series

And that Buffy got a meltdown during the angelus part.

If I were Liam id hate humans more for making it like I have to be q martyr for them just after being shot at.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 5/23
Lol Liam. The chaos he is unwittingly causing.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 5/23
Nice chapter.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 5/23
Poor misunderstood angel. His Had good intentions.

Nice logic with the lung ballon. It would be like blowing a bubblegum or a bubble . So easy to pop .

I feel for angel. Once went through most of the course without learning my professor's name . Lol every time I asked a question my and my friend would just say professor.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 5/23
Nice plot. Poor angel. Well at least now Xander is less antagonist towards him.
sub0chick chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
very cool story, i like the whole xander getting zapped back in time and angel having to work his way forward through time mentally. really interesting concept and i haven't seen it before. nice work :D
tberry chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
o sorry for the double post XD well i loved the backstory of Kevin Laura and Shannon. It was so cute and sweet, but so sad too. What an unlucky family. I like how you kind of filled up angel's pre-buffy years with events that show him occasionally trying to experience the world, but shit keeps happening to poor Angie D: but you sure deepened the character a lot with each subplot!
tBerry chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
hahah I'm hooked on this! somehow the relationships and tensions you've created between friends and psuedo-enemies are way deeper than most romance stories. keep up the drama : ) and i have to giggle a little every time Riley gets pwned.
tBerry chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
tBerry chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
dude... this is deep.
MaryZG chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I've read some pretty amazing stories during my time of Buffy&Angel fan fiction addiction that were written well, plotted expertly, with masterful language use and insightful character building and representation. And I must admit that this story, at least thus far, takes my breath away. I'm truly impressed! It ranks among the best written stuff I've managed to come across.

The idea of a fan fiction that re-contextualizes the events as seen in the show is something that really appeals to me, and your story of Xander's and Angel's relationship in the past is precisely that kind of an undertaking. It opens my eyes to a different perspective, while at the same time, at least in the beginning, it doesn't leave the canonical events of the first seasons behind. Naturally, at one point it has to, and I'm really excited to see what direction will the plot of this story and its sequel take, as it leaves the canon.

Really, really, really good job! Thank you for sharing.
darkorangecat chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
This was an epically, wonderful read. I enjoyed the friendship between Angel and Xander and how it played out as well as Angel's visit down memory lane. Well-done and quite enjoyable.
wizmage chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
An interesting twist on Angels torture. I always thought he deserved a happy ending.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I read this story ages ago. but forgot to fav it. I've been trying to find it for ages!

adding to fav's