Reviews for True Love Conquers All
Jarno chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
staff table... Parents can't decide if their child can sit at the staff table. It is for the staff. Nor can a parent choose that their children have an own room and an own compartement. If that is possible, don't you think Malfoy would have gotten one already.
poetrychik chapter 7 . 5/22/2004
After reading your current fic, I just had to read this one. Great job! :)
damson rhee chapter 7 . 9/6/2003
this is great! aww... the ending was the best! it fit in so perfectly with the story! thanx for writing! :D
Lissie89 chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
I come home from a long journey... Open my mail-box (after several more interactions I am not going to name here) and find the best chapter you have ever written! I felt bad 'cause this was my last day of summerholidays, but reading this chapter made my day completely (and it hasn't been a pretty one)! I won't be surprised if a lot of people will be begging you for a sequel... And I am going to be one of those people. PLEASE write a sequel! Please Please Please Please Please Please :)
harrypotter's luvr chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
I LUVED IT!
HrryPttrFreak87 chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
I really liked this story and I hope you make a sequel to it because you are a great writer.
PinkTribeChick chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
Aw . . .

Awesome ending to an awesome story! Can't wait to read your next one!
PinkTribeChick chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
Aw! Such a sweet section! Curious to find out what room they've stumbled upon, though . . .
ears chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
Awesome, should of brought the invisibility cloak with her, keep this up :-}
ears chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
Keep this up, that was surpriseing, ron had to be going nuts being the middleman can't wait for thew next chapter :-)
Lissie89 chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
Sneaky Harry... Love it! Now, go eat more sugar, brew your evil ideas, and write! :) ...I wonder if Harry's going to be the first to appologize... Oh, you got me curious again!
ears chapter 4 . 7/23/2003
Okay her parents are way overprotective, they need to leave her be, let her go back to normal. can't wait for more :)
jessixa chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
i think your story's should be put in to books.I give you the praise aof a wonderful write. Please write morre on your story
Lissie89 chapter 4 . 7/20/2003
Oh, a very mean tension between the two of them. I wonder where this leads to... Very different from other stories, but very good. Good luck on the next chapter!
Lissie89 chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
OHH, an other cliffie! You're up to something, I just know it! Keep writing! (and don't eat too much chocolate...)