Reviews for The Bad Day
sinkingsouth chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw! I always thought ADMM was cute
Rosine chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
As you say I don't see Minerva's room to be messy, but as she's still walking hard, it could be. And I really liked the two last sentences
TT chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
GREAT, loads of fun just some nice clean fluff! Good job!
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I'm so awful, I swear reviewed this once.

:D I love it very much, and yes I can completely see the cluttered thing. It was so right for them, and the ending too.
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wonderlous! I love it! Wait, I love all of your writing that I've read! :)

Branda
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Write more. I believe you, even the most tidy persons room can get cluttered, not messy. They are two very different words. Write more soon!

xxStellaxx
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Danke schön für diese nette Geschichte! Ich habe es sehr gemocht und habe ein schlechtes Gewissen, weil ich es schon früher gelesen habe und habe vergessen zu reviewen (is that a word?). Good job! Fave story material.
ms. raincloud chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
that was great! i really liked the whole photograph thing.
aelurus chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I thought that perhaps Hagrid would make furniture. Seems like just the lad.

Yes. Nothing better at the end of a 'bad day' than a good fluffy AD/MM fic. :)
Mafia chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Bitte? Are you able to speak German despite the fact that you're living in the US (right?).

So, there's your "Bitte".

I really appreciate this story. Such wonderful, well-written ADMM-fluff! Very nice!

I liked the photo-idea!

And: Merry Christmas (I review very rarely, so this little piece of elecronical paper is your present)

MfG (Mit freundlichen Grüßen)

Mafia
ADandMM4eva chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
i loved it!

keep writing!

love always,

Lily
soft lite chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Very sweet. I love how what turned out as a bad day (probably a string of bad days starting with the Stunners) turns into a friendly moment with the picture and then romance.
Brigantia chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Great ending! Very cute story.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
What a fantastic story! I can just see Minerva straightening her rooms and not wanting to rest until it is done. And of course we love the AD/MM pairing! It was the perfect first kiss for an *almost* perfect day _
mascaret chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Can't believe I never reviewed this before. Absolutely wonderful!