Reviews for Forever
bloody raptor chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I can hardly wait to read it
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
i do hope you continue the story! i love it!
ChaiPie chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Really happy that FF helped you make lemonade out of lemons, so to speak. And wow, your life seems to reflect on Kyo. I mean, you're engaged to a redhead and you have a cat. Don't you ever call one of them Kyo? :)
But seriously, I'm happy to hear that life has gotten better for you. Good luck, and I'd better see another chapter before the next decade passes! ;P
C&P
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
I'm glad that you are in a happy point of your life

stay strong! there are days when life like to rain but tomorrow it could just be sprinkling. with time, it will be sunny again.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
The story is good
geckogirl chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
im glad your life is in a better place. I also hear ya on generally being to busy to write. as a college student, i barely have time to write anything, let alone my FF stories. Glad to see you back though and excited to see what you're going to do with the story. and enjoy your redheaded gamer fellow._
hopekills216 chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
agh! what happened to your promise to continue Forever, you liar! its such an amazing story, you're a great writer, so PLEASE update...its been so long it seems kinda hopeless now but i never give up!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
hurry up and update you lazy bum!
animebandgrl21 chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
AGG AKITO MUST DIE! AGG HE I MEAN SHE I MEAN AAH IT SHE OR HE AAG IT IS AN IT. FINALLY I HATE IT. poor poor kyo I love kyo.
animebandgrl21 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
wait that was a flashback woah im so confused. it's not your fault. Man i should have been born blond, brains of for brunetts my butt. well anyway thats really good. I don't know i know you have already posted chapters after this so you might not read this to bad it surrley gave me a laugh. * cant spell at all.
animebandgrl21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Dis Rox
unknown chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
AH! this is so sad! hurry up with chapter 7!
MoonlightNeko chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN UPDATE FOR SO LONG! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S VERY UNIQUE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Fullma8712 chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
I loved this story! I thought it was very interesting that you wrote it going back into the years! very nice! update soon!
simplewin chapter 6 . 10/14/2004
awesome! you are a very talented author! And everything seems to fit -no loopholes, unlike in certain stories ::eveel muse cough:: like in hers::

Aww... my muse is meaan!

great job!