Reviews for Story of a Wraith
Whomie chapter 1 . 2/2
Terrible dialogue, music taste uncalled for, over all very cringe writing choices. Also cliche cliche cliche
barryafolabi chapter 1 . 1/7
Too cliche for me
mukkaar chapter 1 . 12/11/2022
What's up with every reincarnator being arrogant and rude in front of some godly powers that can wipe them out or much worse. It just doesn't make sense :D Not to mention it's just weird reaction to situation anyways, on top of just being retarded.
drakiesan chapter 1 . 12/8/2022
This is simply unreadable.
Bridd chapter 1 . 11/15/2022
You know, the music thing serves nothing, just you bragging your tastes? If hes using fones, hes using it till hes not, thats it. I care nothing for music but I remember a terrible story that could not stop bringing up star wars prequel memes, I love those memes, but I was losing my mind with 10 memes per chapter. Só for the love of all that is holyif you cant stop it ( dunno why), at least chill out a little.
Johnystring chapter 13 . 11/7/2022
I think there’s some room to improve with writing female characters in the story.
Johnystring chapter 4 . 11/2/2022
I heavily enjoy this fanfic! Keep up the good work
Lazy limits chapter 12 . 10/17/2022
As of now, certain wraith moves will stop appearing. I’ve decided to take them out due to balance issues. Wraith cloak, Wraith speed, Wraith clone, and Wraith port. Those are the ones that will be taken out, creating a clone is a bit unfair. Increased speed randomly takes out the joy of speed based abilities. Intangibility like a logia takes away the reason for us to go obtain our logia. Finally, wraith port is another form of transportation that’s entirely not needed. Just didn’t feel like waiting till next chapter to inform anyone.
Real Obito chapter 11 . 10/14/2022
I started reading this yesterday, I usually only read Naruto but I wanted to read some newer One Piece fanfics. It’s decent so far, as you’ve said it’s kinda bad at the beginning. The righting could use some work but I’ll be here until it picks up it’s a interesting concept I want to see where you go with this.
montykinomovie chapter 1 . 9/24/2022
cringe
Lazy limits chapter 1 . 9/19/2022
Excellent point, when it comes to money I’m highly inconsistent, it’s not used for much in the story so I can’t really tell what prices are like.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2022
I think you're a bit too inflated with the wages at Baratie.
5 million for a regular shift? Does water cost 500,000 a glass?
The average bounty in East Blue is 3 million.
Great story though i just think you need to brush up on your maths.
FallenSage chapter 4 . 7/3/2022
Great job loved it thanks for all your hard work
FallenSage chapter 3 . 6/26/2022
Great job loved it thanks for all your hard work
Lazy limits chapter 1 . 6/9/2022
Next chapter will be out by June 19th or on that day. I know taking me hella long for no reason but I took a 2 week break after graduation so I’m working on it now. I’m like 5000 words in at the moment so maybe I get it done by this Sunday but we’ll see.