Reviews for Trust Them
nilaea chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
i like your story very much, nice plot and sweet ending...i love it that they get so close but without suddenly kissing if you know what i mean...well done :)
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Haha... really funny, the end then, the rest was more a bit sad and beautifull.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Brilliantly written and funny to boot! Well done, excellent fic. Thank yuo for a wonderful fic, I hope you will write more soon!

xxStellaxx
ms. raincloud chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That was great!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Kewl! That was fun to read. ~Always Hopeful~
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Now this was a lovely piece. Especially towards the end, characters well-written and tastefully portrayed.

I loved!

[CC]
Window Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Aww.
fanficker-89 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
cute cute cute!
Denise chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I like the story. It's nice.
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
this was a very sweet piece of writing, and you certainly made me giggle at the end. LOL! Well done George Weasley.
berlin chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
this was adorable! what a great mm/ad fic. it had just the right amount of fluff without being corny or sickening. keep writing!
LinZE chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
You have a great writing style and the plot line was fantastic I really don't think you need to worry too much about improving *smile*

One thing - you say 'Despite the later hour, she knew...'

Where I think you ment just to say 'despite the LATE hour...' Maybe not though

thanks for posting and keep up the AD/MM work

Linds
carlin chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
This was so great! I hope to read more like it.

keep up the good work *coughsequelcough*

I'll be reading it.

Carlin
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
*laughs* Thank you George! LOL

That was so adorable. Are you in the AlbusandMinerva group? If not, goto Freelancer's bio and click the link!

P.S I'm Karuri there.
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
aw that was so sweet! i loved it! great job! lol loved the book title too, and the ending sentence, that was so sweet! ok i'm dun, awesome story, keep writing! ta!