Reviews for Charm of the Forbidden
Morbid-Obsession chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
i loved it! great story!_
Punk-Out chapter 1 . 12/5/2005 sad! I like it!
ForbiddenFox chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
Wow! That was so kute! - I liked that! wow o.0 Karasue was a good guy!GAHH! APOCOLYPS! hehe! - i liked the story!

Ja Ne!
Bluespark chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
Aw... That was awesome! And Karasu wasn't bad in the end.. :P Keep on writing!
rebekah chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
love it
Ghost chapter 6 . 3/21/2004
CUTE! i don't usually read angsty stuff cuz i don't like angst. but i made an exception for dis cuz it made me smile. u should feel happy dat i read your ficcy. i had to go through my mama saying 4 me 2 get off de internet. ouch, my ears hurt. .
hoshi chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Hello, well another one well done. Hope you can start another chapter...k...bai.
Koritsune Dragonrider chapter 6 . 2/12/2004
I liked it alot! The whole Karasu helping Kurama thing at the end surprised me but it was sweet! keep writing!
Katyfoxdemon2 chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
That was really cool!
a person agenst flames chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
that was really good! i thought it was definately something different from the usual. Karasu playing the good guy for once. well, i'm done! bye bye
Baby Koume chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
Tatoosh chapter 6 . 1/30/2004
Nice ending. You made Karasu decent. I usually can't stand that psycho.
Look forward to your next story.
jen chapter 6 . 1/30/2004
Well.. ;; I think it might be prudent if I actually watched/read yuu yuu hakusho more since I'm still a bit lost. Had to go back and re-read it. In fact I think I'll go re-read it again in a little while so i can make a more in-dept review. Anyway it was generally good fic D (though I secretly wanted a longer ending… *smile smile*)
Death Phoenix chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
Update really soon!
Starr chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
Hey Hakai

This one was very interesting...I like this one...It was very good...can't wait for the next one...k..bai