Reviews for Land of confusion
Nekosune chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Absolutely loved it! Marvolus! Wonderful! Cookies and pocky for you! _
Maria-chan chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
Very fitting punishment... revenge, indeed. Poor Naggykins! ;; But Schu's gonna be there for him anyway.

Anyway: I thnk that this entire fic was actually set on course, and you got from Point A to Point B, plotwise, quite neatly wihtout leaving any holes, except for Nagi's reaction to what had happened. Didn't he feel angry? Or thankful, or just mushy?

Otherwise, the entire fic was a pleasant read, and only with an occassional error in grammar or vocabulary. Your sentences were the right length and I really did have a pleasant time reading the entire thing. Sorry for spaming you with this long rant.

*bows* Thank you for writing and sharing!
mangababe chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
it's me again!
the way you write Schwarz is just too cool! i love to see them like that, it changes of the usual "schwarz-bastard" thing and it's nice.
salut!
mangababy
FireKat chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
heheh- oh the irony. schwarz kill weiss's target _ and everybody is happy- well sorta. nagi-pooky is happy! yayness _
FireKat chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
o.0 how do you do that? you always make me kinda like braddy-poo! seriously- how do you do that! _
FireKat chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
*snif* i love nagi so kawaii- even when he's bad _
FireKat chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
ooh- very, very interesting. you always amaze me with how well you switch from making them play nice, to making them the killers, schwarz. excelent as always _
EdenEight chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
Ok I happen to love Crawford just cause he's such a stick in the mud, and I loved your amusement park comment! It was soo funny! Anyway, I've been ready your story for a while now, sorry its taken me so long to review. In short-I love it! And I don't love every story I read. Come on now! And Post! Your keeping us all in awful suspence! Your diction and attention to characters is not only wonderfully written but adorable. I can't wait to see what happens, and I am very curious as to how Schwarz is tied to Weiss. Very interesting.
Ashen Skies chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
hey! i hope that 'owari' at the end doesn't mean the end of the entire story! this is too cool to end just like that! a very very nice chap, i like the ending (nagikins and schuschu in an amusement park!). hope you write more? please do!
Pocky King Windy chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
What a messy mission! _ It looks like Yohji-kun will have his date after all, how nice! But did Windy hear a hint of "someone caring for someone"? *Imagination goes a little wild* Now, since it'll be sunny maybe Yohji-kun will take our favorite viruswriter to the amusement park and they'll bump into Nagi-kun and SchuSchu and that'll be weird, heheheheh!

Oh, but Braddy lied. 0_o He's such a man; caring for his team when people call him a general prick! And he hurt Takatori's feelings in his mind too! CRY REIJI! Meow ha thanks for hurting Takatori's feelings! *Purr purringness*
Shiroki K chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
aw too sweet _

loved that last chapter, just absolutely

yeah, nagi-kun needs more sun 'n' fun with schu, ne? hee, and looks like yohji will at least have time to go catch that date after all ;;

great ending! luv'd it! (as always, heeh) )
Shiroki K chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
your writing style's as pleasing as ever _ (just a typo or two i think?) i love the way you write Schwartz interaction, and Crawford's POV's darned good imho amusing and yet quite in-character and in keeping with Nagi's opinion of him... although he's so very human when in private.. the image of a yawning Brad will amuse me with rather waffy feelings for time to come ) loved his conv with Schuldig as well, a dazed Schuldig is an utterly amusing imagination _ thanks for yet another great read! ganbatte
EdenEight chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
While I am a huge fan of Nagi-kins! I am not a huge fan of song-fics however...this one was well done. Have to compliment you, your diction between Farf and Shu was really intense and well described. I don't see many Farf point of views that I find that good either, but I really liked this one. You really got both characters into the moment, without really informing us the readers...as it should be since it was from a POV. Hope to read more, I enjoyed it.
Pocky King Windy chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
Braddy doesn't have to tell Takatori that shrimp anything! It's got nothing to do with farthead Reiji grr hate Takatori hate!

But anyway, aww, SchuSchu is such a good boy for doing things so weirdly. Braddy-kun should have forseen that he would do the opposite, what a simple minded man he is, we like that much! *Huggingness*

Ohh but what will Nagi say now...? 0_o
AkariRyu chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
something about this fic is intruiging - I'm looking forward to it's continuation.