Reviews for Jealous Intentions
JBubbles chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Ah, cute fic! Very cute and a plausible mpreg.

Can you mail me the prequel? kisses
mysticzephyra chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
thhis is my most favorite fic ever ad its even beterr because I found it today, and today is my birthday
DracoMalfoy4ever chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
You called one of the children Matt at one stage! Pretty sure you must have meant Luke because it was Molly who was holding him at the time! Other than that, i loved this chapter!
BEastlyRomance chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Been trying to find the first part, where could I read it? Sounds like a good tale.
Kioshi wa ureshii chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
I love this story haha and omg ur make a trilogy i cant wait hurry up and make it! :D I really enjoyed reading it thanks for uploading :D
kattastic999 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
I cant wait for the sequel!
kattastic999 chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
YAY!
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
*in a sing-song voice* I know what this is! *Normal voice* At least, im pretty sure I do.
Hqudsi786 chapter 9 . 7/14/2004
Awsome story, very well thought out i might add. Keep on writing the other chapters for this story it was i joy to read!
Hqudsi786 chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
WOW! This the best story i have read yet. it's realy good
Dadaiiro chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
Oh, so its done? its a shame though. but you ar planning to do a sequel, right? a trilogy! Thats totaly awesome!

I just loved this fic. I wonder what will happen in the next part. are you going to talk about their last year at Hogwarts? with Umbridge and all? what about their joke shop in Diagon alley? and the triplets! when are they lerning to walk? that will be a catastrofic thing, right? haha, because they are really going to caouse so much trouble like his father and uncle. are Fred and George ever going to find out that Moony and Padfoot where pretty close to them all that year?

I hope you start the sequel soon! I really do! Hurray for you fic! THis is great! you are a great author!
Dadaiiro chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
Wow! I was freaked out when he woke up and he didnt find the triplets. my first thought was: Pecy.

I just cant get over it. that was so nice! Triplets! who would have thought? I wonder what will all his schoolmates will say when he goes back. now he is thin again U

by the way, is he really going back? because he needs to finish his studies, but he needs to take care of the kids.

and what about the father? I mean, the other one, Oliver. will he keep on flying? or will he find another work? like a trainer or something. he could help Hooch... who knows...
Dadaiiro chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
It must have been really difficult for Fred, all those anoying kids. I dont know what I would have done, maybe cry and try to get revenge, haha.

so, anyways, I see that Harry has past the first task. I wonder if Fred will be able to go to the second one. the third, well, I dont know, Harry'll desapear and reapear all injured with a death Cedric by his side. I dont know if it will be a nice sight for a pregnant boy.

Oh! I cant wait for them to be born! I really want to know what will they look like. by the way, are they last name really going to be Wood-Weasley? I agree with Fred... poor Will, but George is right too. what about the Weasley last name? oh well, I really liked this chapter. to be exact, I really like this fic alot.
Dadaiiro chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
So it was Percy? Damn! how could he? he really is mad! I mean, Fred really wants the kids, but Percy is... deffenetly not well. too scary.

I just hope he doesnt do anything to the twins. if he does, he will get some funishment. I'll make sure of that.
Dadaiiro chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
Wow! Twins! so they are havin twins!

This is so exciting _ I really like your fic, you know.

I liked the way you described the hospital and tha ultrasound thing. I wonder how Oliver will react.

probably begin jumping in joy.