Reviews for Night
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Maaaaathawassocuuuute! You are melting me!
slfjsfj chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Marshmellows! Yum!
firerising chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
i would never flame your stories! but still, would you mind roasting them both for me? Thank you in advance as I have some unfinished business with a certain Grima Wormtongue...(and Billy get out of my ice cream!)
flame lover chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Can you flame my stories? Please? Please?
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
A great story. Very good.
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Pippin you are too old to be scared of the dark.
Aqwidicate chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Need... more... M/P fluff...

how bouts some proper ones aswell? If you already have some, direct me with your hand of mighty creation!
elf girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
YAY! Another funny and oh-so-cute Pippin story! (Just in case you haven't noticed, I'm reviewing all your funny Lord of the Rings stories in one day! Exept for the one with torture. I don't dont like torture.) Please make more!
Mona Lisa chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
It was a cute story, but I must say that I was offended at who you would roast with flames. Not that I would flame you of course. I've only done that once, but the story sucked and she didn't have a slash warning up on the summery. I like Boromir! Anyway, it was cute. See you later.
silenceinlight chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Aw yay! You're not dead! Hehe, you haven't updated in soo long it's just...insane. AW Pippin was SO cute! I hope you write more soon and update your other stories soon! Yeah...so...yeah. Lol, I think I've said everything. Hey whatever happened to your website? ~natasha
Hai chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Hey! Nice to see you back! The question is how long are you staying ;) I loved this! I love it when just sweet little one or two chapters are written and that is all there is for a story! Thank you!
shirebound chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
This is very, very sweet. I know you have a soft spot for Pippin acting and sounding very young and vulnerable.

(You might want to get some assistance with spelling...)
Sam chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
YAY MARSHMELLOWS, wait, flaming is bad right?, never mind then, I liked the story (as usual) All your stories are very realistic, BUT STOP USING "To" when you need to use "TOO" IT GETS CONFUSING! GAH.

SAM