Reviews for Better Than a Gift Given
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
dilly is such a sweetheart.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
i miss your stories so much. just rereading this for the nth time.
teethstainedred chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Awesome story. I guess the reason why Hitomi gets herself into life threatening situations is because it is reminiscent of the past of Dilandau's wife. I mean, his wife used to attempt suicide all the time. Well, I'm guessing that Tomi's the reincarnation or something. Well pretty cool story! I just wish that it wasn't discontinued.
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
This is probably the best vampire story I've ever read. I can definitely feel the angst from both Dilandau and Hitomi. Anyways, Dilandau was perfectly portrayed...He's beautiful as ever.
Vampire Child chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
Continue Plz. This one is really good. I want to read more,but I can't because it is not done yet. CAn you please write more.
DillyChic16 chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
Great story! Dilandau mixed with Vampires. Two of my favorite things! I hope you update this one soon! _
Kya77 chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Very dark and compelling. I like it. I look forward to reading your next chapter. Please continue on this fic and write more.
dreamingofflyingaway chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
its so well written, its incredible...i know you might not continue, i think that's what you wrote in the author's note, but it's still amazing, and if you continue i'll review every chapter you put up here

keep writing!

~dreaming
RavenSara84 chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
If its harder than the one's you normally do, its a good thing. To streatch your legs if you will. But I like the fic the way it is, don't add any magical elements to it, please?
Kechia chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
Sorry it took me so long to read and review this chapter it was good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Cole A chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
HHahhaha that was weird...i couldn't get the main idea 'bout this one and Im totally confused :(
Snarfburgalar chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
Oh you poor thing, I know just how you feel. Everything to write and it's just too much... I just write it anyway. Not necessarily in order, just whatever I have to do to get it out of my head. That's my bit of advice. I hope you have some success clearing your own mind, good luck, and I love your story.
Shannondoah chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
Say, have you ever read Anne Rice's vampire series? The style is the same and if you write like this you'll love her books. Oh, and I think (just my opinion) Maybe Hitomi should try and follow him? Or find out who/what he is? If you have her intrepid enough to walk through dark alleys constantly with the death rate climbing high, that may fit, especially if he'd have to explain everything to her thus bringign things out into the open, from which point it would be simpler to continue since you won't have to worry about the major mystery, which i'm guessing is were you're having trouble. That's only mu opinion, though. i really like it so far. please update soon.
Dillychic chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
Hey this story is pretty good. You need to add more chapters :o) I want to know what happens.
YingFa8 chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
Now THIS chap was *DEP*...is hitomi sum kinda reincarnation from the other gurl? n speakin of that other gurl, who wuz she:S i dun think there wuz another gurl wit green eyez in escaflowne..meh. nehow, I LUVED THIS CHAP:D POOR DILANDAU-U MAKE HIM SOUND LIKE HES SO COLD AND TORTURED...I LUV IT! LOLZ HOPEFULLY HIM N HITOMI'LL GET 2GETHA SOON-CANT WAIT FOR WHEN THAT HAPPENZ!-)KEEP GOIN WIT THE STORY!-IM ROOTIN FOR YA! XOXOCHERRYXOXOXO
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »