Reviews for Future Imperfect
Ruby chapter 1 . 1/27
Another piece of something amazing. I really wish I knew what happened and if Rons plan worked o:
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very powerful.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Damn that was heavy. My first real glimpse at Dark!Harry. Stunning. Absolutely stunning. And I fully approve of Ron in this. And that flicker of emotion from Harry in the end? Much needed. Hopefully it worked. Otherwise, nice knowing them all.
Ashhole394 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
oh that was interesting i quite like this
Creme de Menthe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow... I don't know what to say... This is bloody amazing! Gosh! Simply amazing. And tonnes of other compliments I can't put into words. Hell, I can even imagine Harry like that. It's so vividly described. I can even see Draco died. And see British wizarding world in ruins. This is soo overwhelming.
Dr. Zero chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow, simply amazing. Your story was short but it had such amazing depth, and the scenario it puts forth is completely believable.

CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Whoa. Just, whoa.

You wanna know the scary thing? I can actually see this happening. Poor Harry, poor Draco...poor Ron.
BluBy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You must have been seriously depressed when you wrote this. I love your Ron, the loyal but unblinded best friend who offers his live to save the world AND his ex-best friend's soul.
StrawberIceream chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
There MUST be a prequel to this! It's such a raving plot bunny!

Kitty Fic chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
OMG! This was angsty and horrible and painful!

simeysgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
WOW! That was intense and just simply fantastic how you could fit so much story into so little words! I loved it.
fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
ooooh i loved it.
SetaraN chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
~"Good," the Warlord said evenly and then raised his sword...~

And I can see it happening. Just like Ron describes it. How they self-righteously takes away someone who is there for Harry. How he finds it out - and there's no more light for him. Only darkness.

And then Ron. He sees his best friend dying, but he can't do anything for him. He can't even kill him. Ron's desperation is just pouring out of his words. It's the last thing he can do for his dead friend. Good. He dyes happy, he had done EVERYTHING possible for his friend.

Your Ron is strong person, ways better than original character as I see him. Thank you for it.

And the story is just that - good.
carcar3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
OMFG...holy crap. that was intense...i have no

d-active-ated chapter 1 . 11/26/2008