Reviews for Butterflies
PreciousJuls chapter 84 . 10/31/2022
Damn, Handsome is more comfortable and talking dirty. I like it. ;)
PreciousJuls chapter 60 . 10/31/2022
Oh McKenna your embarrassing yourself and I love it!
PreciousJuls chapter 58 . 10/31/2022
Gagh! Too damn cute!
PreciousJuls chapter 45 . 10/31/2022
Damn I think I'm falling for this Edward too!
BethMasenCullen chapter 149 . 10/17/2022
I'm sorry for not reviewing more, but this whole story was warm and sweet and just pulled right inI loved it from start to finish!
Mal chapter 149 . 10/15/2022
Finished this in one day. It was wonderful!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 149 . 10/16/2022
This is up there with my favourite Edwards in the fandom. A lovely, fun read. Any English Language experts out there, could you let me know what tense this is written in, please? Now, get me a rig and find me a mud pit!
Knit Bit chapter 149 . 10/8/2022
This was such a great story. I absolutely loved every chapter. I loved how I felt like I was there with them at Holes.

Thank you, so much for sharing this phenomenal story.

Knit
andreaz1975 chapter 149 . 10/4/2022
Loved this story, thanks so much for sharing your talent
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 149 . 10/1/2022
Butterflies has been voted one of the Top 10 fics completed in August by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Ajfflady chapter 149 . 9/20/2022
Hell Yeah,! We need more real folk stories in the fandom. You can only read about so many CEOwards and mobwards. Congratulations on the nomination for fic of the month you deserve it. These characters were so precious especially the pigs.
Your setting and plot were charming. Very well done.
Twisample14 chapter 149 . 9/12/2022
Such a fun read…. One of the sweetest Edwards ever! Thanks for sharing it with us!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 9/9/2022
Butterflies has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in August on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
sonogal chapter 149 . 9/7/2022
I loved it so much. Thanks for sharing.
cullensrule chapter 149 . 9/5/2022
I loved your story. The fact that he never called her love but lovely was really special. They were perfect together right from the start. Thank you.
6,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »