Reviews for Rogue Program
JEREMY chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I like that nice little recap of the original TRON,plus the filling on what's been happening since(before TRON:LEGACY, that is).

Great story,all around.

Secret Agent Bannana chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Very intresting... I look forward to your next update.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is a great beginning to a great crossover story.

I see that you did indeed continue it with a great followup,which I will read again.
RJLCyberPunk chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very, nice now that the new Tron: Legacy movie is out I hope more stories like this are forthcoming in fact what if the Matrix is the result of a program not unlike Clu 2 getting out into the real world and developing the AIs that then take over and enslave mankind?
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
epic chapter
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Torn has skills
badkidoh chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
this was great!
Obsidius chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
hehe gotta say that was an interesting read. But it would actually fit. Nicely done. thanks.
RunawayHeathen chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I very much like this story, however, there are somethings that should change.

1. Proofread your work. Make sure every word is spelled the way you intended. I noticed you put frown in stead of thrown.

2. Lengthen your sentences and add detail. It seems a bit choppy, let the story flow.

a new person speaks, it creates a new paragraph. When Neo asks who or what Tron is, Tron's response should have been a new paragraph.

other than that It's a good story. I see you probably will not update it, as the last update was 6 years ago.
RLS83843 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
If you continue this storyline, you will need to address what Tron has been douing during all of the permutations of Noe as seen in the second Matrix movie.
Jacob Hansen chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Swet. Keep going with it man, keep going with it. (i.e. try to work it into the matrix online)
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Interesting concept. Very original cross.

Nice work.
Hearns chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Hey this is a good story. Great development and since I have seen both films I know where both caracters are coming from. Nice Mixing the blue Tron's character into the Green of the Matrix. Hey what about the other Rogue programs and the Exiles. It would be great to see how Tron and Seraf get along, I mean Seraf had to have someone help save his and the Last Exlie's ass while Smith was cournering them in Revolutions.
Robert Lennox chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Interseting idea. Cant wait to see how light cycles affect the car chase sceen.
Keep it up would love to see a longer story out of it.
Bolo chapter 2 . 10/29/2003