Reviews for All the Blood You Need
luv chapter 1 . 3/3
Way r u talking about I just looked suicidal yugi so to speak I wanted to read this very much and unlike the others i've read this one is by far the best and fairly long you should write more things like this this by obviously proving I have a serious problem and like watching others suffering and still laugh at their own stupidity to do something like this and not even thinking about how others feel and only caring that supposedly sweet bliss that lasts only for a very few moments that is why I'm able to say you writings hit spot on for the most part:-D
yamistar22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
poor yami :-(
sweetdarkchic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
*tries not to cry*
angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i LOVE it! contine? please?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Its not bad, sad and slightly pathetic, not to mention desperate especially that line where Yugi says "Here Mummy. Take all the blood you need."

Thats just the epitome of sadness that. And of course Yami's reaction fit in perfect...though I'm gonna assume he heard(since the barriers were down) that line, cause it would be so much better, to my mind.
Serenity Sasamoto chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Poor Yugi and Yami...Its really great please update soon *puppy dog eyes*...ok so i'm not good at that
Go-ruden Kiba chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
o how sad!
Kei Ikari chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
that is so cute, death is the only positive thing we have to forward to in life, you portray it perfectly, letting all the emotiong run like a river, to flow like the crimson fliud of life, out the cut, to cascade down the arm like a water fall, you writing skills are amazing, let none tell you otherwise.
Fade Into Color chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
::cries: this was good, great job
DarkChao1663 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Chao- CONFUSING!

YCHao- :?

Chao- mhm? so sad but Yami didn't die so it good.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Aww..It was goodish. Yugi's so sweet..
Nikko-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
please write another chapter? I love it! it's awesome!
Tk Macintosh chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Good one, it's not all of those, but it is really sad, so please write more.
Krad chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
aw, ish not bad! its actually great for all us angst lovers out there XD so good job! _

~*KRAD