Reviews for Watch
AuthorxAuthor chapter 1 . 2/24
so many weird politics and patriotism in yhe dirst chapter, loyal to the queen and throne? dude they're wizards, they literally own the world what loyalty do they own? and what kind of wizards fights normal mortal muggles using their own basic weaponry? you messed up with this setting or maybe your ideals bled through, either way i don't really feel like reading anymore
blcoachmac chapter 40 . 2/1
Scary dude!
Dar Sel'La chapter 36 . 1/25
THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!
Dar Sel'La chapter 33 . 1/25
"Nothing says 'you annoyed me' better than tactical nuclear weaponsrofl"

i am stealing that line.
Dar Sel'La chapter 16 . 1/24
well, that is certainly one way to teach a kid to handle that kind of security threat.
Dar Sel'La chapter 6 . 1/24
Remenber folks, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 1/24
well. this is a twist to start with. definitely looking forward to finding out where this goes.
blcoachmac chapter 13 . 1/18
Oh shit someone is in deep trouble!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 1/18
Is Harry filthy rich in this or he hasn’t inherited House Black yet?
Rudo the Barbarian Hero chapter 44 . 1/10
Great story. Wonderful house elves, goblins, award ceremonies. Loved McGonagall 's awards event behavior.
adam110902 chapter 46 . 1/8
excellent story
obliviated fan chapter 46 . 1/3
Still great on rereading. :D
Foxy-Floof chapter 46 . 1/2
This was so cute. The omakes really help flesh it out in a hilarious, but wonderful direction. I love the idea of The Alliance being Magical, and Friendship Literally Being Magical.

And Dobby... is a bit crazy twisted... but he's loyal and devoted, and loves his family more than aaaaaanything.
Faenlgiec chapter 1 . 12/27/2023
I found thisnewish story just today, and I’m expecting a lot based on the rest. Still, the quality is already very good, I just have a fewconcernsHermione’s parents are supposed to be dentists, which doesn’t hold with their wealth and Hermione’s father’s opinion. Still, this can easily be a modification within the fanfic. Hermione doesn’t behave like someone who comes from old or new money. Hell, what little we know of her father doesn’t match up well with new money, as, even among extremely rich people, either you buy new watches for events/for each set, or you buy one or two that you love and use (an everyday one, and a high events one). Four or five wouldn’t make sense, at that level, you can simply flaunt your wealth by the way you treat your domestics, showing that even they have the wealth required for such items.
Argonaut986 chapter 46 . 12/19/2023
The omakes were entertaining, and so was the chapter…
2,782 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »