Reviews for There but for the Grace of God
tootiredtologin chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
Hey...it may be a couple of years since the story was posted but I really enjoyed reading it and wanted to say well done on a great story. It is interesting and intriguing, and the way you have shown the character of Harper is great.
Artemis1000 chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
This is an awesome story! I love how you took the SG-1 plot and twisted it in a Drom way that made it fit in so perfectly with the Andromeda universe that it felt to me as if this plot hadn't at all come from another show.
MisterrEx chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
I love stories where everyone dies. I've never seen the show this plot was from, but it seemed to fit Andromeda perfectly. Awesome job.

B
Azzandra chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
I must say, I was quite impressed with this fic. I'm a bit of a nutter about alternate realities, because the possibilities are (cliched as this may sound) endless. The fact that it was centered around Harper didn't hurt, either. Gotta love the quirky engineer, right? (Actually, I've just seen the first episode of season five and the Harper-lessness of the whole thing kinda left me cold. I may be going in withdrawal).

I think I'm hooked on your fics now, though. Keep up the good work.
lauriena chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
wow that was really different from you other two SG1 do with andromeda fics, I really enjoyed it
Cheile chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
thanks for your review of Threads! i am now returning a review for this piece. very wonderful characterization and gripping plot.
yaya chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
you based this on a stargate sg-1 episode didn't you? that one where daniel went through the quanum mirror? this is good...
Awohali chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
It was brilliant. The plot was awesome.
Kagii chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
hee hee. awsome story. totally totally awsome. _ but poor Other-reality Trance. thats so sad.

but good writing, i love it! _;
Kagii chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
DUDE! tis Stargate! _ SQUEEXORZ! this is so cool. i love the direct quotes too. they make me happy inside. goody goody!
grayangle chapter 9 . 9/5/2004
This was unexpented and very good keep it up
tigerdreams chapter 9 . 8/4/2004
That was good. You made the plot fit into the show, in that it seemed plausible for your story to have happened on Andromeda. You made everything fit together and everything made sense. I didn't see the episode of SG-1 that this is based on, so I can't compare, but you get kudos in my book.
Rainbowscape chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
Enjoyable! So Harper has slid into a parrallel universe? I plan on reading more. Good work!
Ladybug Jess chapter 9 . 8/25/2003
Nice story. You should do one based on Stargate episode, Point of View! ;)
AKAJipster chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
I have just spent a wonderful half hour or so reading this story, great characterisations and diologue, nice idea!