Reviews for A Painted Rose
Ivy Crane chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
This is getting even more interesting!
nesscafe chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
Aw! That was wonderful! He's falling in love! I hope that evil cousin jumps off a cliff! I know she's up to no good! Update soon!
gingreenleaf chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
splendid... please continue.. and soon...
Ivy Crane chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
This is good! I love Remus/Tonks!
Viola3 chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
Wow, you just keep getting better and better. I love how you treat Remus. Perfect.
Jordana1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2003
oh, amazing, i love it, and remus ff's are my fav!
Smashed Sunshine chapter 5 . 8/5/2003
A beautiful chapter - I loved it! Now all I can hope is that they act on what they're feeling and not just avoid the situation. Oh and that Thaleia doesn't get in the way!
Recna den Eres chapter 5 . 8/4/2003
One big 'AWW"!

I love this story!
Wonderful things chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
oh! that is so cute, hehe, really funny, the hairy ear thing, lol!

good going, keeping on writing.

K.k
Lea of Mirkwood chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
TONKS MUST HAVE A CHANCE!
Wonderful things chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
she chopped Kretcher's head off? wow! she's mentally sick!

Why would she ask Remus to bite her? i thought only vampires enjoyed that sort of thing, not werewolves. they only have the animal instinct when they are wolves. I guess it was just some sexual thing!

I wanted Tonks and Remus to be together, that other lady will probably turn out ot be some sick freak who does sick freak things, lol.

I was just thinking this morning when you were going to send me the next chapter, but I guess you decided to do it with out a beta reader? If you did, consider using spell check a couple of times over. ) good going.

K.k
luckysusan99 chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
OMG! That was like freakey, the whole kreacher part, ugh... good plot line, story and everything so far, keep on going and i will keep on reviewing.. :P.

susan
Witchy-grrl chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
::smirkity smirk-smirk-smirk::

Now I'm DEFINITELY liking this Leia character...So...NOT someone I'd picture with Remus...That's what makes it fun...:)

And you've portrayed Tonks very adorably. LOVE IT! Definitely looking to read what happens next!
shang-wombat chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
YAY! Awesomeness! TONKS! TONKS! TONKS! TONKS! TONKS! ( Is rooting for Tonks) this is great! MORE MORE!
Viola3 chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
great, I really enjoyed this...You capture Remus's nature really well in this one
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »