Reviews for A Painted Rose
Viola3 chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Tonks! Tonks! Tonks!

I do feel a certain amount of Sympathy for Leia, I have a soft spot for Tonks. *sigh*

Loved the shocking revelation, it was a true eye-bulger.

PS. Shame about Secret Gardens, that first chapter was solid gold, though I understand your urge to stay true to Rowling and respect that.

You're one of the best on , well done with this Chapter
Midnightwolf chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
Hi I like your stories, they have a nice slant on Remus, but I prefer this Remus to the other in Celestial Nights. I just couldn't see Remus fall in love with Ginny, not because she isn't sweet enough for him, but if your going to paint him a gentle honest and honourable man, he would never see any of the children even when grown up in a romantic light.

I do like the idea of Remus and Tonks though. However would it be such an issue if Sirius did have an affair with his second cousin?
Wonderful things chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
i just read the first three chapters and wow! Even though i was hoping for a GW/LP thing, sense you write them so well. this something new and better. i like, i like very much.

i like how you have Tonks, who is very loud and cheery and Leia who is a mystery. They are both two different kinds of women so it makes it harder to choose. i also like how you wrote their first kiss. ym. lol. P.

one more thing i really like about your writing it that you make the smallest of things matter. Like Tonks touching Remus, was like fire burning through forests. it gives romance more of a romantic air and less of lust. Also I think Leia is well written, although I don’t really like her. I think I like T/R more. ).

Anyway, send you next chapter over when you need to.

K.k
luckysusan99 chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
Oh! That is a good story! Wow! Hehe, well anyways, update, and, update, cause that is one good story!

Suie
Sarah L. Padfoot chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Omg! This fic is wonderful! I can't wait to see the next chapter! PLease update soon.
kiwi chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
personally i think this is your best fanfic yet X3 YEHAW! remus running after people his age. stops making me feel guilty XD
AlishaChristine chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
This is real good, u about made me cry again with all the Sirius stuff *sniff* Update!
Smashed Sunshine chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
I love this story and the way it seems to be going in only a couple of chapters. Remus and Tonks are my new favourite ship and I'm really glad that theres someone else out there who is contemplating this partnership. I just hope thats the way it goes in the end! Poor Tonks!
nesscafe chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Ugh! I hope he chooses Tonks! Poor sweet Tonks! How dare this cousin show up and steal her wolf! ;) Seriously though, um I like your writing. I've read Celestial Nights. Wish you had done a sequal, but this is turning out ok. Just hope Tonks doesn't end up w/ a broken heart!
Sarah L. Padfoot chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
Another wonderful chapter. Please update soon
Shire.Conspire chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
Fantastic so far! I love Remus Lupin, he's such a great character, and Tonks is one of my favorites! Also, I love how you introduced Leia. Can't wait for more!
bmiller669 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Oh, I like it! Leia is a fascinating character. At first, I was sorry that I would probably not be seeing any more of Mara; but, you have already set up a very interesting triangle between Remus, Tonks, and Leia. I cannot wait to read more!

Sincerely, Barbara
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I like, I like. Very good characterization. Please make it Lupin and Tonks! Pretty please? Good luck on later chapters! -
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
yeah, this is so awesome!

group/tonksandlupin/

if you want?
Viola3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I really enjoyed this, It's very sophisticated in both your wording and the plot so far. I see a love triangle on the horizon! Wo!

Also, question, what happened to that delightful sequel to 'Celestial Nights'?

well done