Reviews for Three Old Men and a Baby
Excellent story! I love the premise. I like how you cycled the grumps. I love the Black family coming together, this seems so much more realistic. Also love supportive protective teachers. Will Luna make an appearance? Look forward to more of this lovely story, and I love fluff! Hippigriff fluff, cat fluff, Snuffles fluff! Magical relationships and fluffy stuffed toys that have real it on! Thanks for writing this.
nickie.hopkins chapter 27 . 1/9
Interesting story and hope to read more
Linda chapter 27 . 8/13/2023
Love the story hope you will update soon.
wandamarie chapter 27 . 8/12/2023
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 8/10/2023
Deleted User 31e9c22b0a8 chapter 1 . 8/9/2023
1277
ChildDevil04 chapter 26 . 7/14/2023
Looking forward to finding out where they are, bet its somewhere cool!
lilyflower50 chapter 26 . 6/24/2023
please update i really have enjoyed the story so far
wandamarie chapter 26 . 6/6/2023
thank you for the update keep up the great work
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 5/30/2023
I really like this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your enxt chapter.
ravenwynne chapter 25 . 3/22/2023
I find myself thoroughly enjoying the story. I'm all for flinging Cho off the tower. I'm disturbed by Quirrell the creeper, I do hope the family does away with him in a most gruesome manner. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
NATWEST chapter 25 . 1/28/2023
I like the fact Pollux warn Quirell/Voldermont stay away. As a hint from Harry. They are going to kill him
IamHaein chapter 25 . 1/26/2023
Blaise! I vote for BLAISE!
IamHaein chapter 22 . 1/26/2023