Reviews for Three Old Men and a Baby
This is cute story it's make me calm i love it
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 22 . 12/2
What about Luna Lovegood next year? Or do you have plans for her to be in a different house? Ravenclaw was a good pick for Harry, since it doesn’t really favour any side of the family and he loves to learn so much.
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 12/1
Another lovely chapter here honey! Happy to see them all settling in! ;)
roon0 chapter 22 . 12/1
Thank you for a great chapter. Ron is such an idiot, Neville is stuck with him the poor thing.

Sorry about missing the vote but I was not getting updates. FF seems to hate its readers and finds new ways to sabotage us. We now have to agree to get emails, who knew?
TLD110166 chapter 22 . 12/1
I only read Harry/Hermione pairings.
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 12/1
Beth5572 chapter 22 . 12/1
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art. I also hope you come back and write more soon.

Than you and Please,

Terri
Lyz135 chapter 22 . 12/1
Harry/Blaise, or Harry/Theodore, or if you’re really wanting a challenge, Fred/Harry/George.

I’d love to see a good story with any of those pairings.
wandamarie chapter 22 . 12/1
wow getting good thanks for the update
MAFITA chapter 21 . 11/21
I have really enjoyed the last few chapters. I like the group of friends Harry has now. I can't really see who could be the antagonist with Dumbles and Voldy gone... only that Ron will be the nemesis instead of Draco. It makes me a bit nervous, but I guess some ex Death Eaters would be potential trouble... or maybe Fudge? Will you be doing all years or will you time jump a bit? I only hope Ginny will not be the love interest... I really hate that character, tbh... Anyway, read you soon!
I like the changes from canon you did here. Looking forward to Hogwarts, even though I am more than a little bit anxious about what you have planned.
Padfootette chapter 21 . 11/18
Great chapter
lazyonarainyday chapter 21 . 11/17
it would be interesting if you made Harry Potter into a Hufflepuff. Neville would be a good Hufflepuff too. I wonder if Hermione will end up in ravenclaw with her different introduction into magic. maybe you could make Draco not a Slytherin. that would be interesting. or maybe make a totally new house, like the house of Merlin. the story is cute. I love that that hedwing is in the story.
cldiva chapter 21 . 11/17
Ravenclaw Harry, gryffindor Neville and Hermione maybe Ravenclaw Draco, that's my vote.
TLD110166 chapter 21 . 11/16
Nice mix of animagus forms.