Reviews for Legacies
love the chapter,can’t wait for the next update
Ghostwriter71 chapter 34 . 3/12
This story keeps getting better and better. Now we get to see if Draco keeps his word, and if so...how does he deal with muggledom? Romina is learning how to play the game, using her parent's names like that. Well played. :)

Excellent job!
Ghostwriter71 chapter 33 . 3/3
Another excellent chapter. I'll be honest: I've never been quite sure how to take canon Newt. I do NOT like Dumbles, and in the movies Newt always seemed to pro-Dumbles. But, on the other hand, he's cool with magical animals. And his suitcase reminds me both of Mary Poppins' carpet bag, and The Doctor's TARDIS. I do like that you made him Romina's grandfather. That's pretty cool.

And I am compelled to ask...is your Tumbler related to "Sailor Moon?

Anyway, great chapter, and looking forward to more.
Lady Lynsey Grey chapter 6 . 3/2
Attempting to make Draco look good never works. Everyone deep down knows he's a little shit!
Ghostwriter71 chapter 9 . 2/6
That was a very well written story! Or, I suppose section of a story, considering your end notes. Looking forward to reading more. But considering how well written this is, and the really good plot, I can't for the life of me understand why your story doesn't have more reviews? It makes no sense. I've seen boring, poorly written stories that have way for faves/follows/reviews. It boggles my mind.

Anyway, excellent work, and I am now on to read the next parts. :)
Aniles chapter 29 . 12/3/2023
Fantastic chapter as always, thank you so much:)
kukuhimanpr chapter 8 . 6/14/2023
snape has lost it and changed his last name to sape. sapity sape sape.
kukuhimanpr chapter 7 . 6/13/2023
romina being called mina. she become a japanese anime gurl.
Hp-tea-1112 chapter 21 . 6/7/2023
i love the ending of this chapter, they're so cute. I can't wait for more of this story!
gogominjo chapter 14 . 4/18/2023
Thank you for this chapter, i enjoyed it :) i wonder who her secret admirer is.
Ghostwriter71 chapter 7 . 12/7/2022
I am very much enjoying this story of yours. I like that Romina had a foot in both the maigcal and muggle worlds. And that she is sort of "grey". Not light, not dark. I mean, sure, she's not evil. But she's not a total goody-goody Gryffindor type. And I've always thought the Gryffs were actually pretty darn prejudiced in their own right...even in canon. And grey characters are so much more interesting to read (and to write). With light and dark characters, you know what they are going to do in any given situation. Grey characters, not so much. :)

Looking forward to seeing where you take this awesome story. Well done so far!