Reviews for A Brand New Chapter
Monsturr chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
squeals
this was so beautiful
thank you for taking your time to make such a lovely story /w\
pokemaster101 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Those people in the crowd should fangirl/noting and screaming "YAOI!" like mad.

Your battle writings were MARVELOUS!

I imagined Eevee/lvui/Eevui to evolve like that. So cute. -

PALLETSHIPPING ADORABLENESS! 3

"I can't even kiss him up here!" XDDDDD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
catwiththetattoo chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
I think you're a wonderful writer. The story line is just so intense! And you know just how to milk the most emotions out of readers. There was a few tiny spelling mistakes, but it was great overall. The ending was kinda abrupt though:)
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
This is good! U probably wont get this, but do u hv any idea where to watch japanese dubbed pokemon seasons online? U seem to know quite a lot of pokemon japanese terms. Thanks! Gosh, it must be weird for u, meeting a palletshipper after ten years of writing palletshipping fics. Anyway, hope that ure still a shishi shipper!
JoeSchmoTheHero chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
:D Wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing this :) I really enjoyed it :) I do have a few comments, though. I'm not sure you'll really pay much attention since it's been over 10 years since you updated this story (holy shit, that long? 10 years ago, I was 8 years old playing tag outside or something.)

First, I agree with a reviewer below me who asked for story breaks. It was really hard to tell sometimes when you would switch perspectives, and I think your story would be better if you just added some extra space and lines or something whenever the story changes perspective.

Also, I thought the ending was a bit rushed, like you were trying to hurry up and end the story. That being said, as much as I enjoyed the reunion between Satoshi and Shigeru, I was a little surprised that that's how it went. I would have expected Satoshi to be angry or something that nobody told him Shigeru was awake. I mean, he just spent the last 6 months training, trying to stay out of depression, all for Shigeru.

That's all I really wanna comment on. Great story! Thanks for posting :)
EggDropSoup chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH. I just recently got into Palletshipping so I'm glad that one of the first fics I have read for this pairing was such a delight. 3 Thank you again. I look forward to reading Shattered!
Tarklovishki chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is a really good chapter. The only thing irking me is that you really need story breaks. I nearly stopped reading at the start because I couldn't really find where the chapter began and your authors notes ended. And during the story, it took me a few moments to realize that Shigeru's bit was done and Satoshi had come in. Story breaks, please! :)

Good chapter, keep up the good work.
Mantinas chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
This story is really good.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
omg what about pikachu T_T
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
The ending was so sweet I loved it so much 3
The Lady Yuki chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Yay! This was such a cute story. I loved how real and believable you made the interactions between Satoshi and Shigeru. Kasumi's hissy fit over Satoshi's absence was cute, and I LOVE how threatening you made Sakaki.

There were a few things that bugged me, though; namely the fact that Satoshi really didn't do much to look for Pikachu, other than file a police report, and that he seemed to take the loss of it a little too well. One of the things I love about Satoshi in the anime is how insanely reckless he is when it comes to protecting Pikachu. He'd want Shigeru to be safe too, but I don't see him as being able to choose one over the other like that. And I would have liked more of an explanation as to why Kojiro was so...ruthless. And the end - beginning from where Shigeru was waking up - seemed kind of rushed.

But hey - still a good story, and still going in my faves _
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
...;_; What about Pikachu?
The Meta chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
I found this a very good fic. You should write a sequel! Its still sad with what happened to Pikachu though... *tears* Darn you evil people! But yeah, this was a great fic.