Reviews for Always Watching
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
DAAAAARG... I absolutely hate it when they say: they woke up and it was all a dream. It just infuriates me!
inactive413 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
NO NOT RACETRACK! I LOVE HIM!

this is freaky wierd...but cool
Alison chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
O that was great! loved it i knew he was going to kill himself, well yea that was really great. good job!
Alison chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
k i'm going to make this review short cause i want to see what happens next! Great chappie are those people like ghosts or something i am kind of confused haha. well yea that chappie was really good great job loving it!
Alison chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
This is a really creepy story but a really good blink story all the blink stories i see are slash, haha anyway cant wait to see what happens next i really hope no one dies! k good job!
Alison chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I think i've read this before but all well. i hope know one dies, that would be sad, cause i like racetrack k well this story is pretty creepy my arms were like getting shivery's haha k well good job!
hobbit1400 chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
Yay No one died! You make me feel happy inside. I have been looking 4 a good Blink Fan Fic 4 a whhile now & you wrote the perfect fanfic 4 Blink! Go u!
hobbit1400 chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
I like it... The Plot thickens...;)
Cynic chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
Freaky ending. I like it. By the way, my nickname's still FrumpyCynic. Thanks...
Spike chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
That was really good. Very suspenseful. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.. infact.. my back kind of hurts now... *shrugs* Who was that weird guy! Was he Blinks dad or a ghost or an angel or what? *runs off to reread the last two chapters* Catch ya later. Carryin' the Banner!
Thistle chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
Umm...ok. It was good but the end was pretty weird.
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
i'm a little overcome by the awesomeness of this story, ESPECIALLY the ending.

loved it! suspense was grand! characterization was grand! dialogue (and accent too) was grand! everything was fantastic - marvelous story!
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
-blinks-

once again.. i don't understand! and i want to! ahh! -rereads- ahh!

skitts had a family -_-
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
aye yi yi.. i don't know what to say.. i always leave reviews for what i read so i have to write something but really i just want to GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER DAMN IT!

-calms down-

wonderful. very impressive writing, good suspense, fantastic villain!
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
I DON'T UNDERSTAND! BLINK DOESN'T UNDERSTAND! WE DON'T UNDERSTAND!

WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND!