Reviews for A Fight Between Cat and Toad
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Awesome. I wish Dolores was transfigured in toad and McGonagall animagused in cat. HMmm,lunch. Food poisoning would follow but. I would have liked staff's reactions.
GingerWholock chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh...my...lord.

-falls out of chair-

I got a lot of funny looks out of this one!

Brilliant!
Lovegood chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
"TAKE THIS CATWOMAN!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious. A good fight between them two.
wolfwriter101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hah cool you should have carried it out more its so funny and I cannot stand Umbrige (never thought I would see a professer I disliked more then Severes) I don't think she got enough pain in Deathly Hallows make another one I love seeing anybody have a go with Umbridge
Kathryn Bellalyse chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was so funny! Must find more fics like this!
Whacked out crazy hippie chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
hmm-pretty cool

Lol
NitenGale chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Hehehe. THAT was funny! I kinda wish you could have carried it on for just a little while longer.
cherryprincess3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This was SO FUNNY! I've wanted this to happen forever! Go McGonagall! You should do another one where Snape and Trelawney have ago at Umbridge! Funny stuff!
I love this story chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
You HAVE TO ADD MORE CHAPTERS! And a few more fights between McGonagall and Umbridge!
Engineer Jess chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Heh heh, an amusing little fic. Laughed out loud a couple of times. Minerva definitely beats Umbridge 10/0.
ROTFL, loved the toad references. "Super toad" - I myself used "super frog" once. XD And McGonagall being called "catwoman". ROTFL!
J.K Singaporeans chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL *cracks a rib* i like the part where she calls umbridge super toad! and blue squiggles on umbridges face *giggle* Take that umbridge!LOL:P nice fic BTW we need more such cat fights!
Genkai Shihan chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
GO MCGONAGALL! YAY! I LOVE THIS FIC! It's the best! Peeves was dead on, and I like the sharpie crazy part, yay! Sharpie crazy McGonagall! Write more! MORE MORE MORE! i CRAVE MORE!
Starlit Rogue chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
*rolls on the floor with laughter*
Brie Cheese Eater chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
OOh, this is great! Very fun, very... well, I'm not sure "cute" is the word, how about "snappy"? And you're right, we need more McGonagall/Umbridge showdowns in this world! I mean, in fiction. Er.

Wonderful job!
insaneflautist chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
*rolls on the floor laughing* GO MCGONAGALL!