Reviews for Never Again
Kitty-Chan chapter 20 . 1/11
Awe, she's not admitting that she likes Bones. But I can tell Bones like her. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next in this series. I hope to see the sequel for this story soon. Take your time in updating.
Kitty-Chan chapter 19 . 1/11
Oh Jim leaving her in charge sounds fun. I can't wait to see what happens in the final chapter. Keep up the good work.
Kitty-Chan chapter 18 . 1/11
Awe. I can't believe Spock hit his own sister. That makes me feel sad. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Kitty-Chan chapter 17 . 1/11
I love seeing Older Spock and Older Lhai. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Kitty-Chan chapter 16 . 1/11
She understands her feelings more than her brother and her telling McCoy that is awesome. I don't blame Bones for being prickly and she doesn't blame him either. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Kitty-Chan chapter 15 . 1/11
Oh Lhai from the old time line was with Bones. Awe that's so sweet. Makes me wonder if they'll get to be a couple in this story. Keep up the good work.
Kitty-Chan chapter 14 . 1/11
I don't blame her for being upset. I'm sure that Spock never really silenced her before like that. Keep up the good work.
Kitty-Chan chapter 13 . 1/11
Oh no. She's finding out her mother's gone. That makes me feel terrible for her. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more of this.
Kitty-Chan chapter 12 . 1/11
Awe. She got injured. That's not good. I hope she's alright. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kitty-Chan chapter 11 . 1/11
Awe. She's going down with Kirk, Sulu, and that other guy. Makes me wonder what is going to happen. Keep up the good work.
Kitty-Chan chapter 10 . 1/11
Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Kitty-Chan chapter 9 . 1/11
Oh wow. She's confrontational. I'm happy to see that. I know she's more worried about her planet than having Jim on the ship. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kitty-Chan chapter 8 . 1/11
I love this chapter. I honestly can't wait to see how Lhai grows in this story.
Kitty-Chan chapter 7 . 9/28/2022
Oh awesome take on the whole idea of someone finding out about Kirk cheating. I can't wait to see where this goes next.
Kitty-Chan chapter 6 . 9/28/2022
I love how Spock and L'Hai are getting along with one another. I have to admit that it is nice to see Spock having a sibling. I can't wait to see what you have planned in the next few chapters. I know I'm a bit behind when it is coming to reviewing this story. Keep up the good work.