Reviews for Friendship with a twist
anon chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
wow this is so mean of oliver. katie not giving oli any oral action huh? how can he be so indecisive? he likes katie obviously. love it!
anon chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
this is seriousl good. update soon! love kates!
anon chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
wow i love this seems interesting. love how you use this 2 chractrs
se1ge chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Wow, you are an amazing writer. I love how you manage to make both Katie and Oliver so emotionally unavailable but in different ways. I adore your Katie-you can feel her insecurities and her strength in the way you write her. I really enjoyed the scene with Flint and that it wasn't Oliver who rescued her. I don't know if there is any hope, but it would be amazing if you continued this.
VoicezWithin chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY! ITS REALLY GOOD SO FAR! I CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENZ NEXT! THAT WAS REALLY MESSED UP WHAT HE DID TO HER. I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED HIM... BUT THATS JUST ME! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! UPDATE SOON... PLEASE!
Kathy chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
I want Oliver to win Katie back-Woo her, damnit!
This is a wonderful story-Please continue:)
sportfreundin chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
I just found this REALLY AMAZING work of yours and enjoyed every single word of it, and now I'm sitting here in front of my computer and it tells me that you haven't updated for over two month. You just CAN'T leave me this unsatisfied any longer so PLEASE UPDATE!

Rebekka
Sarah chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
One word.

UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UDPATE! UPDATE!

So, it's the same word over...but who cares?

Please update soon as I love this story.
Amanda chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
Aw, can you please please please update? pretty please with suggar on top...? This fic is awsome and the last chapter was the BEST one! Can't wait to read more... please! The people claims for more!
kat6528 chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
Idiot, Wood's an Idiot. Really good story. And Kaya's a bitch. Can't wait for the next chapter.
kacimae chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
i really like this story. but why haven't you updated!:D
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
you have to update your fic! It's amazing!
Amanda chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
Aw, why did you stop now that it got to the best part? Please update soon! I want more!
Winter Celchu chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
great story please continue soon i want to know what happens next
rocketdogz89 chapter 3 . 8/14/2003