Reviews for The Coke Incident
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wow! That story was fabulous! How come I never thought of that! *hangs head* oh well, the least I could do is to add this to my favs list. Weirdly enough, I could actually picture the twins doing something like that.

XD Coke makes people insane...
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
That was hilarious! I dare ya to do another!

*hands writer Twins e-plushies*

Enjoy!

I FOUND NEMO!
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
the twins are so CUTE. i lurve them to bits. i am infatuated to the largest degree. I LURVE THEM! this was GREAT writing. and a wonderful humor story! tada! to you!

icing :P
Della C chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
awesomeness. _

This makes me ridiculously happy. The idea of the Twins doing something like that... like actual human twin brothers would do... is GREAT.

And a hoo-hah
FunkyMunky chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
LOL this is hilarious! Vanilla coke still good though...
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Right. Here goes.

MY FLAME:

HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO THE TWINS! BAN TWINCEST I SAY! GR. That’s just cruel on the twins and anyone who writes things like this has a very cruel, sick and twisted mind. Twins are not in movie to be written about like this. Twins are assassins, true brothers, who love each other, but not in this way. It's BROTHERLY love! WHY DON'T YOU TWINCEST-WRITING PEOPLE REALISE THAT!

From a deeply hurt Twins fangirl.

YOUR MUCH APPRECIATED REPLY: (with my comments).

Did you send such nasty messages to all the other Twincest writers or just me?

A few more actually.

And anyway, it was clearly labeled and you were clearly warned. If you don't like the stuff don't read it at all. It wasn't very nice and I don't appreciate "Little Girls" telling me how to write.

I’m not a “little girl” as you call me and if u read my OTHER review you will have seen it told you to check out my bio. It says no offence and it's nothing to do with the actual WAY you write.

Next time you decide to flame someone...do it to them privately and not on their review list.

a) On TOU it says not all reviews will be good and that you shouldn’t flare up about flames.

b) There is no rule saying you can’t write flames.

I think that as a “big girl” you should know this, shouldn’t you?

P.S. – I’ll write flames and reviews however I like thanks.

Hang on, what’s this? YOUR BIO:

I don't care about flames, so try all you want you won't get much of a reaction. Though constructive criticism is always welcome. I love to improve.

My reply to that: Hmm, puzzling… you say flames won’t get much of a reaction and yet, you seem to have reacted pretty badly then, huh?
choirgrlalex chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Aw, I liked that. Imagining their smirks, movements... yay!

It was very in character... towards the end they got a little OOC - but hey, what's humor without a little OOC?

:) Another humor writer to be jealous of!
snitchgirl18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
REALLY FUNNY !
Ikobe chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Aww... that's so cute! But... what's wrong with Vanilla Coke *sob*?
Atomic Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
HAHA! oh boy...i dont think i want to know how you came up with this plot. *cough* ANYWAYS great fic, lol those two do need a hobby dont they? hehe
sexy matrix chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I love the story. The twins are my favorite so picturing them with the can of coke is great.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
LMAO :D This is so funny :D Write more like this , your good at it :)
funkless chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
LMAO! That was so funny...eat coke and pop rocks and your head explodes...I couldnt stop laughing...BRAVO!
Hyperactive Hamster Of Doom chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Worth a look indeed! A funny little fic. Tee hee! I liked this... write some more Twins stuff!

Yours hyperactively,

The Hyperactive Hamster Of Doom :-)
Angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Oh my goodness! That was so hilarious! Aw...poor Two, poor One too. *hugs both Twins* hehee! Keep going with it, it's getting good! lol! I could just imagine both Twins doing that as I read it.

Now I'll probably burst out laughing every time I see a can of coke or a bag of pop rocks because I'll think of this story. LOL! People will wonder what's wrong with me. hehee!

Keep up the great work! You've made this Twins freak very happy!_