Reviews for Change the World
Nayeli Gold chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
How sad!

Rhia
nicole chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
this story is so good, filling in Buffy's thoughts it was so sad. i had tears in my eyes. just seeing that ep makes me cry and then hearing all the feelings man it was one of the saddest thing si have ever read. you did a awesome job with Buffy's feelings.

.:Nicole:.
Vaarna chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Oh my God! That was so incredibly sad! It brought back vivid memories of those classic scenes.. *sniffle, sniffle* I loved reading this, even though it's been done before. Guess I just can't get enough of the good stuff. *shrugs* Thanks for writing it, anyways! _
VP chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Very good:)
Keysuna chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
You just added more emotion to the most dramatic episode in BtVS history! Go you! Great writing and description, keep up the good work!
Falco Conlon chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
that was...amazing. That is one of the best episodes I have ever seen and you did a good job showing how Buffy felt all through it.

One suggestion. Remeber to make a new paragraph every time you change Speaker. It makes and easier read on the eyes.

Love and Waffles

Falco Conlon
CrystalSaffron chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
...woah...better than I expected. A tini tiny bit choppy but very good over all. 9 out of 10! which is awesome in my book! kudos!