Reviews for Proposition
Cryptix chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
OHMAHGOOSH. This is so ridiculous, and yet so perfectly in keeping with the show - I think this is the best and most IC Tommy-And-Merton-Get-Together fic I've read yet. I'm working my way backwards through FFnet's archives, so we'll see if you have any contenders - but, for now, way to go! D

I think the only quibble I'd have is that the POV shifts and scene-changes happen without much warning, but that didn't really throw me off at all. Everything else is great!
Night13 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I absolutely loved it -
Cristalake chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
aw so cute!
pringle.sam chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Yays :D

Your silliness is adorable. Much love and squees!
Pheonix Eternia chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
A hilariously entertaining way for the two to hook up. The note of humor was perfectly cannon and I snickered the whole way through.
CrypticButterfly chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
My newest fav story. Oh god, brilliant! I couldn't stop laughing and slamming my head into the wall at those two! Ingenius! Wow! Yep, I loved it. _ Great work! Your fan- Cryptic
eringobraugh chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
cute
verbal acuity chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Oh...my God. This was so cute. Ohmygod, so cute. xD I adored it! You're an amazing writer! still. :3 Awesome job
The March Hatter chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
that is AWESOME, just plain awesome!
GrilledCheeseOreos chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
man... you just .. ended it! ... i have to say this is one of the best (if not THE BEST) txm fics here... but you just ended it! ... i was hoping for a little ... i dont know... dry humping? just a little somethin-somethin'...
darah chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
i hope you have more of this. you had me in stiches. especially about perton sudden feeling rather manly.
curvychick11 chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
so cute _
theKRITIC chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
This was really, really cute and it made me squeal a little bit inside. You're very good at writing this in the style of the show, especially Merton-I think this is the only time I've read him characterized properly without overdoing it. :D Go you!
Black-Rose23 chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Hah! Amazing how rumors spread, and this from a few simple words. I especially loved Tommy's "Wait a minute...he's hitting on my boyfriend!" exclamation.
Lerisin chapter 3 . 9/17/2007