Reviews for Intruders
Kimnd chapter 15 . 7/12
But... how is everybody speaking Engl- MMPH! *is suddenly and mysteriously gagged*
Kimnd chapter 14 . 7/12
My my, do I sense an OT3?
Kimnd chapter 1 . 7/10
Nothing could possibly be wrong with this guy's plan.
Everything will be fine for him.
He will totally not be mind-raped.
sim545 chapter 37 . 4/29
I've read a lot of fanfiction, but this is the first review I've ever written. Actually, it's the first review I've ever written about anything. That alone should tell you how much I loved your story.
angiembabe chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
Extremely good story. I really enjoyed it.
Character interactions were really good and it was really easy to get absorbed into the story.
Some of the things the characters experienced were horrific. Yugi having to witness such brutality and be forced to kill or be killed was emotive stuff. Kaiba's feeling of self loathing, embarrassment and guilt after what happened was very well written. The way you worked it into the main story as a sub plot made it very compelling, because it contributed to the outcome.
Gozaburo was a really nasty piece of work. I am glad that he was defeated in the end.
Divine Calibur chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
To be honest,

This is one of the most amazing angst stories I've ever read on this site.
I read and absorbed every single word in it and when Kaiba was raped I was just in utter shock. I could totally empathize with him.

I really loved your characterizations and everything about this story. Kaiba being nihilistic and it was really spot on. I actually felt sad and happy reading this.

Yugi, Yami and Kaiba's interactions were spot on and beautifully done.
I also liked how you expanded Grandpa's role in this.
Gozaburo being the villain to such an extent that it made a huge dent in Kaiba's life was also depicted beautifully.

I don't know what else to say. It's just an amazing masterpiece which probably took a long time to think and work on. I could see it took a very long time to write this story with your blood sweat and tears.

I hope you keep writing more Yugioh based stories, I've also read No-kinen ni and read it to the end which was also beautifully executed.

(Hope I'm not being overly flattering here but I think it's true.)
ElfIcarii chapter 37 . 8/14/2014
Amazing story. Time to poke at your other stuff.
ElfIcarii chapter 35 . 8/13/2014
You should look up a certain song. There are probably multiple songs by the same name, and I don't know the group, so I'll direct you to the AMV I discovered it through; It's a Kenshin/Samurai X AMV entitled Divine Purpose. The song suits this wonderful fic of yours a little too well.
jennifer chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
You should see if someone on deviantart would make this whole story into a comic. It would be really funny to see Seto's face when he saw Yami dressed as the pharaoh. :-) :-) :-)
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 37 . 10/29/2013
Originally came looking for YamixKaiba, but this story is beautiful! I couldn't stop reading!
Is there an epilogue?
chibi heishi chapter 37 . 10/15/2012
Well. There were times this was confusing, and I wasn't sure where the different plot points could possibly intersect. There were times when this was harsh, and I winced as I read. But overall, this was a good story, and one I've enjoyed reading. I particularly appreciate that you don't have trauma magically vanish. That is one of my pet peeves about fics that include massive psyche damage - it rarely seems to have any lasting effects. But you have managed to reach the point of 'will never be the same / always be at least a little damaged' while still showing that they will be okay.

So, very worth reading. Thank you for sharing.
SecretAngel3 chapter 37 . 8/23/2012
I reread this chapter every couple of months. That's how much I love this story.
Aira 000 chapter 37 . 4/10/2012
thia is a great fanfic. i love it!
Grateful Reader chapter 37 . 1/24/2012
I know it's been years since you've finished it, and this isn't even the first time I've read this story, or the second, or the third. I've read it- start to finish- several times. I just wanted you to know that you really did a great job with this story. So many fics don't really have a plot, and I really appreciate that you actually put a story together. No matter how many times I read this story, it never gets old. Thanks for doing such a great job on this and sticking it through until the end!
animechick999 chapter 37 . 12/20/2011
This story is amazing! Every chapter was heart-pounding! You made me love the characters in Yugioh that I've never liked before! This is THE absolute BEST story I have ever read on this site! You are amazing! Keep on writing. In fact, you mine as well just write a book because you are that good! :) Thank you for giving me such a wonderful story to eat up!
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »