Reviews for Intruders
Ling chapter 37 . 4/13
Are you making more? Loved it
kittyfox77 chapter 37 . 2/17
I felt I owed you another review, even though I'll never know if you see them. Ten years later and someone out there is still reading this. And it's still so amazing. Thanks for pouring your heart and soul in to it. It was a great read from beginning to end. It was worth waiting ten years for ;)
kittyfox77 chapter 26 . 2/16
Oh my gosh this fanfic is like a timecapsule! I wonder if you even check this site anymore haha. I just had to comment how cute it is that you put Boulevard of Broken Dreams in here because you had heard it for the first time on the radio.
This fanfic should be considered a classic. A perfect classic. I wonder if it is in the yugioh fandom? I wonder how I would find that out... Anyway, it's amazing and perfect and wonderful and thanks for writing it and keeping it here for someone like me who was WAY too young to read it when it was originally written.
xheartkreuzx chapter 37 . 2/8
This story was absolutely phenomenal. Thank you so much for writing it.
Tay chapter 13 . 2/6
I just wanted to let you know that ten years later this fanfic is still amazing! Thanks for writing it and keeping it up so that people who came to the yugioh fandom extremely late can enjoy it too! It's been a really fun read so far, and I just couldn't wait to tell you how much I am enjoying it!
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Yugi should seriously consider charging rent at this point. Especially from Kaiba.
Jayzegreat chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I've read this story after 9 years of being published. I hope you're still here active somewhere.. Amazing story. Thank you 3
Kimnd chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
But... how is everybody speaking Engl- MMPH! *is suddenly and mysteriously gagged*
Kimnd chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
My my, do I sense an OT3?
Kimnd chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Nothing could possibly be wrong with this guy's plan.
Everything will be fine for him.
He will totally not be mind-raped.
sim545 chapter 37 . 4/29/2015
I've read a lot of fanfiction, but this is the first review I've ever written. Actually, it's the first review I've ever written about anything. That alone should tell you how much I loved your story.
angiembabe chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
Extremely good story. I really enjoyed it.
Character interactions were really good and it was really easy to get absorbed into the story.
Some of the things the characters experienced were horrific. Yugi having to witness such brutality and be forced to kill or be killed was emotive stuff. Kaiba's feeling of self loathing, embarrassment and guilt after what happened was very well written. The way you worked it into the main story as a sub plot made it very compelling, because it contributed to the outcome.
Gozaburo was a really nasty piece of work. I am glad that he was defeated in the end.
Divine Calibur chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
To be honest,

This is one of the most amazing angst stories I've ever read on this site.
I read and absorbed every single word in it and when Kaiba was raped I was just in utter shock. I could totally empathize with him.

I really loved your characterizations and everything about this story. Kaiba being nihilistic and it was really spot on. I actually felt sad and happy reading this.

Yugi, Yami and Kaiba's interactions were spot on and beautifully done.
I also liked how you expanded Grandpa's role in this.
Gozaburo being the villain to such an extent that it made a huge dent in Kaiba's life was also depicted beautifully.

I don't know what else to say. It's just an amazing masterpiece which probably took a long time to think and work on. I could see it took a very long time to write this story with your blood sweat and tears.

I hope you keep writing more Yugioh based stories, I've also read No-kinen ni and read it to the end which was also beautifully executed.

(Hope I'm not being overly flattering here but I think it's true.)
ElfIcarii chapter 37 . 8/14/2014
Amazing story. Time to poke at your other stuff.
ElfIcarii chapter 35 . 8/13/2014
You should look up a certain song. There are probably multiple songs by the same name, and I don't know the group, so I'll direct you to the AMV I discovered it through; It's a Kenshin/Samurai X AMV entitled Divine Purpose. The song suits this wonderful fic of yours a little too well.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »