Reviews for John Hawthorne and the Chest Of Dreams
Zephroar chapter 1 . 2/22/2023
This is an interesting story so far. I like your writing. I'm not attached to your original characters yet, but I think that will change as I get to know them in future chapters. I find your plot to be very interesting, especially the circumstances of the fire and the strange disappearance of Ken's brother (John's father).

It's obvious that John's mother was murdered. Usually people who die in fires aren't covered in blood. Very curious to know what happened here and if the mystery will be resolved. Obviously, police are going to be suspicious of Ken but I feel that the moment they figured out that a woman is dead and her husband is missing, suspicion would turn to the husband until he was either found deceased or he was able to clear his name.
Flo chapter 10 . 11/16/2022
More please? I enjoy fan fiction that has few if any of the original characters. You have style that pulls your read in. I hope you find your own subjects to give voice to.
atymer chapter 3 . 9/17/2022
I am very curious about the missing father. What secrets are being hidden and by whom.