Reviews for A Blooming Rose of Love
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 9/27
Wow this is another good story that you shared with us. So Emily fooled Sam and the pack with the potion, that isn't good, but glad that she got reveiled on what she did right. Also glad that everyone was happy and imprinted including Leah and Sam the double imprint so cool I think. Thank you once again, and have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 9/27
wow why is Emily so jealous of Bella and Jeremy. Those two were in love for some time, before he imprinted on her. So she got pregnant, that isn't a reason to be so jealous of another person. Should be happy for them, plus Bella got married before them so what as long as they are happy right. I sure hope that Emily finds her happiness as well.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 9/26
wow so people got to meet the twins, and find out their names as well. Too bad that Jacob is still pouting at Bella and Jeremy.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 9/26
this is good news to spread about Jeremy and Bella having their babies twins, one of each.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 9/26
This was an interesting chapter. Wow Bella found out that Charlie isn't her dad but a Michael Lahote. Now Bella has a uncle Jonah and a cousin in Paul.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 9/26
This was a good chapter as well. wow Lauren is still the same, acts if she is all that. She was stunned that Bella is married. So I wonder what her parents are then if Charlie Swan wasn't, I wonder why that is the way he treated her.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 9/26
I sure hope that the Cullen's don't have any plans of trying to take Bella away from the pack, because of what they said for now. I hope that Sam and Jared can hear what they say about everything right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 9/26
wow good chapter as well. So now the pack knows that they are expecting their first child, that is awesome I think. Too bad that Billy and Jacob is acting like a child that something was taken from them. Also it's sad to see an older man act the way he is right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 9/26
This was interesting. Glad that Bella and Jeremy left before Billy and Carlisle told her to see him. Also wow they are welcoming a child into the family, and her adoptive parents are very happy about it.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 9/26
just wow, glad that Bella got her peace with the coven. I am really happy that Bella has her life back again. Hopefully Edward and Jacob will leave her alone now right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 9/26
Can't believe Billy Black would say anything about the two of them Jacob and her. I'm glad she got everything off of her chest right. Now she can continue with Jeremy and be happy together.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 9/26
oh no that isn't good what Bella went through. Her mom or dad didn't believe her at all, they are her parents shouldn't they believe their daughter, before Charlie disowned her. Now she has a new family and this is good.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 9/26
Another good chapter I thought. So now the reinforcements are coming to LaPush to help out this is good. Hopefully they can scare the Cullen's to leave Bella alone as well right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 9/26
wow Edward seems to always think that Bella would go back to them right away, just because they came back. I sure hope that they can stop Victoria and Laurent right. This is going to be very interesting with the other packs coming to help
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 9/25
this was a good first chapter I thought. So Bella Swan is an imprint sweet I think. I sure hope that the Cullen's will leave her alone.