Reviews for Love From Mummy
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Aw! This was very sweet. Well done, Liebling!
Whisp chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
*wipes tears from her eyes*

Aw! That was so sad. I love the imagery in the last few lines. And I loved the exchange between Arthur and Molly when she was knitting and all the words that they weren't saying.

Amy
Thetis chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
This was really touching. My eyes were watering by the end. It was very good.
fetch chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Aw... *pushes Percy back to his parents* Stop being stubborn, you! They love you, you love them...
American Mione chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
oh, that was really touching! Mrs. Weasley has always been a character I think very highly of, even if she can almost go into "Mummy" overdrive sometimes. She has always been sweet and caring and cried right along with her when percy sent back his sweater in OOtP.

Wonderful story! You are a wonderful writer! _
dancing in september chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
poor molly
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I like the bit about Percy's tears. Maybe you could write something about it?
Buttercup chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Oh, goodness. That was beautiful. You've got me in tears... rarely does a fic do that, congratulations. P But in all seriousness, that was a simply gorgeous fic. Poor Molly - she cares so much, and for what? It was simple and short, but I really got this sense of "this woman's going through hell or high water for her kids." And poor Arthur.

Long story short: adored it.
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
hi, me again! this one's good too!
Topaz Waters chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
You know how you can take a piece of glass and put it in the water, and it allows you to see beneath the surface? Your writing is exactly like that; it's that piece of glass that lets us see what J.K. clouds over.

This one was so sad! It explains Percy a great deal though, and even allows the reader to sympathize with him.

Brilliant, as always.

Happy Writing! _
She's a Star chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
*sniffles* Oh, goodness, you've got me teary-eyed. Your portrayal of Mrs. Weasley was just so heartbreakingly perfect. Absolutely amazing and sweet and sad.
carolyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
this one i just have to write about. that was so totally in character. i can just imagine Mrs. Weasly sitting by the hearth and knitting a sweater just because percy was her boy, and not forgetting that he was a total butt head, but knitting it because he was a total butt head, and he needed to know that his mummy cared.
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
OOh, this was very touching. Poor Mrs. Weasley really did go through an awful lot in OOtP.

She's such a dear, too. The way she knits the sweaters for all them is just so sweet and motherly.

'Twas well-written on top of everything. I think I'll go see what other fics you've written. :-)
Grinning Purple Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Aw, I love this! It's so bitter sweet _ Very nicely done
The Minxie Kitten chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Short, sharp, to the point and devastatingly emotive! Really well-written, nothing I can see wrong here (I'm *trying* to go by what the blurb at the bottom of this box says, but it's hard!)

Brilliant, like I said! :)

Angel