Reviews for Captivate
Angeladdict chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
*Sniff, sniff* This was sooo sad! No happy ending for my favorite couple? But, but ...why? :) fantabulous job! Really wrenched my hear strings :)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Very interesting view. Intriguing and not at all what I might have expected. Quite a good job you've done.
Natsing chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
So sad and beautiful- please write more, your style is so fluid it runs really well and you nailed Angel's almost obsessive love- excellent
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
...

...that's just...sad. In a good way...in a really good way. If you'll excuse me, I need to go find something happy...or really sharp. ;) It's lovely, keep writing (I must admit, I'm particularly referring to your R/S piece) ;) it's wonderful. :)
Kitka chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Just tear out my heart and stomp all over it, why don't cha? I swear, if they don't bring CC back on the show and fix the A/C relationship back up, this is one viewer who won't be returning.
Robyn chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
::sobs:: Aw why did you have to go and make me sad? I still believe in C/A all the way! Doesn't matter how the show goes, they'll always be there.
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
This is so good! Seriously. Very good, very tight storytelling, good flow, realistic dialogue. The best c/a story I've read in quite a long time.
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Beautiful as always. Heartwrenching and realistic. I loved it.
Celeste chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Heartbreaking and beautiful. Thanks.