Reviews for Final Fantasy: Crossroads of Destiny PART I
BitterSnarker chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
"I'm a heavily trained mercenary and you just shot my friend without provocation. I'm not going to do the sensible thing, and slaughter your pathetic asses for attacking us. No, I'll immediately decide to be your friend and attack your enemies instead. Not like they're total strangers that I have no beef with, or that they could possibly be justified in attacking fuck-holes who attack people like me without provocation."
Galneryus chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
interest crossover between my two very favourite games, I'm not good with pointing any mistakes in your story (sorry but I suck in English CLass) save I encourage you to continue this story cause to me the plot looks good
higher than sky high chapter 42 . 3/8/2006
I loved this chapter! The parts where Sifan was recounting all his memories with Avatar was really touching.. it really makes me feel bad about Avatar. x_x
higher than sky high chapter 37 . 3/8/2006
Awwh, that scene was so funny.. with Phillona telling Sifan that she hated him. xD Your style of writing is nice, it really makes the reader wonder about what's going on. I really wonder who Setzin is though. At first when he was brought up he reminded me of Vincent Valentine, but he's dead right..? Hmm.
higher than sky high chapter 34 . 3/8/2006
Wow, that whole thing with Relafen, Phillona, and Sifan reminds me of Squall, Rinoa, and Seifer.. hmm. Only I can't really imagine Seifer acting like that. Gyahh, is Avatar Ultimecia's son? Guess I'll just keep reading..
higher than sky high chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
HAHAHA omg. xD Poor cadet.. hehe. Sifan's quite a character! I love all your character's personalities, they're so funny. Except for Relafen who's kinda annoying.. but he does remind me of Seifer.. hmm.
higher than sky high chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
Ahh I love this fic so far. :) Avatar's hilarious!
Lil Doro chapter 46 . 10/1/2005
Soo, I've somehow stumbled upon this fic of yours and I must say ... you have deprived me of my sleep P But seriously, this is a wonderful story you've got coming along here, I am just totally addicted! Your characters are very well-done ... I must say I'm a huge Avatar fan and your plot twist was just absolutely evil! Sifan is also beginning to grow on me and I feel oh-so-sorry for Relafen [

Anyway, back to the point..the plot is great, you always have me in suspense and there's never a dull moment. I also like your use of words too ; But the strongest point of the story is definitely the characters, I think they are perfectly done D You've definitely gotten me back into the action/adventure genre again (lately I've been a bit of a romance girl) and I think you've even inspired me to write an action-fic...

But yeah, overall, great job! I must move onto FFCoD II now, I'm so eager to find out what's going to happen! D

Lil'D
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 46 . 7/3/2005
Okay, so far, I'm pretty impressed. You've talken two worlds, and though you've mixed them, you've created so much that is entirely your own. You've created a whole Greek-esque mythology surrounding Final Fantasy, something that no one should overlook. I have spent the last twenty four hours reading this story, with only sleep, and less-than-one-hour-breaks here and there to keep my sanity.

Your characters are well made, though Trex and Marlene are a little two dimensional, and I'll admit, I was disappointed that Marlene had played such a small part. Also, I was a little surprised at how...flawlessly, Avatar was...'converted', no spoilers. No regrets, no doubts, such conflicting emotions and insecurities are usually great bases for drama. Like I said in one of my earlier reviews, it's your fanfic, turn it into a full blown Seef/Rel yaoi if you want (though I'll never forgive you if you do).

Well, I hope I didn't forget anything, 'cause I'm hitting the "Submit Review" button now.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 45 . 7/3/2005
Uh, what the hell just happened at the end of this chapter? Who is Caraduin? You wrote that seemingly like we were supposed to know who he was.

Anyways, if you're wondering why I've written so many innane reviews, I try not to write critizism until I've read the story up to it's current place. It doesn't do you any good to be reminded of how 'bad' your writing skill was way at the beginning, just like how I absolutely HATE it when people still review Duel of Fates First Draft.

Anyways, I'll leave the "I think this can be better"s and so ons until I'm up to date.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 44 . 7/3/2005
"best crossover on It's been a while since I read crossovers, partially because they often weren't that good, so I can't really say. But you've improved a lot since the first chapter. If, so far, this is only a third of your total story, and you continue to improve, I say it definately has the chance to become one of the best around here.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 42 . 7/3/2005
DUDE!
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 41 . 7/3/2005
0_0

You bastard, you didn't!

0_;

You see that? You made me cry!

*kicks you in the shin*
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 35 . 7/3/2005
Uh, you do realize liquid nitrogen is not like bacta fluid, being 280 degrees below zero, it would've turned his body into an icicle, literally, and any impact would've shattered him.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 34 . 7/3/2005

...?

You call this writers block? Let me tell you what writer's block is, it's when you can't get the first word down! That's what writers block is for me! You should feel lucky you even managed to write a chapter wtih this so called "writer's block".