Reviews for So You Want To Be A Hero
Vanessa Masters chapter 18 . 11/17/2011
I really enjoyed this, I hope there's to be a Sequl soon. Or do you need some material like a complete wlakthrough to watch?
greyfall chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
ay! I'm glad you completed the first chapter! This is just the first, right? We will get to see the next few games, I hope. I really enjoyed your story and hope to read more soon! :D
Pattywac chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
Great story... good to know I'm not the only one that still thinks about QfG all the time.

The only down side was that the ending seemed a little rushed.

Hopefully you'll write one about Shapeir too.
Glor chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
This is getting interesting. I like that you’re putting more emphasis on the interaction between the heroes and their backgrounds while weaving it into the general QfG plotline. It adds to the characters, and while their ‘classes’ are made pretty clear, I find it plot-wise and realistic that the companions are more than that and aren’t limited to the corresponding skills and traits.

Looking forward for more! Make sure to think about sequels concerning other four parts.
greyfall chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
I'm so happy to see this story updated! I've always enjoyed reading it, and now I get to look forward to more adventures in Spielburg and hopefully the other lands! I can't wait to see how the story develops! Thank you for sharing!
Glor chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
Is this a miracle? Another QfG fanfic still active in 2010? This one appeared to be abandoned for a few years, to my chagrin. Many thanks for the update, hopefully it won’t be the only one.
DarkKnight1985 chapter 13 . 10/9/2006
Where's the rest? Is there more?
Big Heart of Crap chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
You are a crapshoot! (Butt hole)

So is your poem/story (well actually we didn’t read your poem/story but we decided it was crappy anyway)

Anyway it had Hazel in it so what do you expect.

(We hate all stories that have hazel in them, unless it involves him tragically, painfully and horrifically dying a painful death)

Oh yes and it is always good when BIGWIG is causing the tragic, painful and horrible death which Hazel dies painfully.

BIGWIG ROCKS! (Sorry we just had a sudden urge to write that. For some reason that always seems to happen when we are trying to tell someone that their story/poem sucks like a pile of crap)

One more thing:

I just want to inform you that Hyzenthlay is BIGWIG ‘s mate.

Anyway now for a separate review from each of us: (there are 3 a dog named of. Of is a pit bull, she is cuddly

Bigwig

Yo dude!

Are you gay? Because you sure sound like it.

I am Thlayli572 and I-Love-Bigwig572

I used to insult you constantly until you stupidly deleted anonymous reviews.

Now I hate you more than I did before (which was quite intense by the way)

Your poem is a piece of hraka that came out of hazel’s butt and then barfed on by the dog who ate woundwort, so your poem is a piece of hazel’s hraka that has pieces of woundwort all over it.

P.S. Hyzenthlay is Bigwig’s Mate!

Heartly

Hi!

I like cheese, it smiles at me!

But it frowns and glares angrily at you, your stupid poem, and it’s gay dedication.

Oh yes, and I also wanted to mention something more about your poem in this part of the review.

So here goes:

IF YOU HADN’T NOTICED THAT IT DOESN’T SEEM TO HAVE BIGWIG IN IT, AND THAT IS BAD IN ALL CASES!

ALSO A SECOND THING, YOUR POEM SEEMS TO HAVE HAZEL IN IT AND THAT IS ALSO BAD IN ALL CASES, EXCEPT WHEN HAZEL IS DYING TRAGICALLY, PAINFULLY, AND HORRIFICALLY, WICH HE IS NOT.

ANYWAY YOUR POEM AND DEDICATION BOTH STINK LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP WICH HAS BEEN BOILING LIKE HOT LAVA FOR 30 DAYS AND 30 NIGHTS.

P.S. If you haven’t already guessed I am the one and only Sprit-Sprit!

P.S.S. And just in case you don’t remember me (which you probably do) I was the last straw. (The person that said that the dedication to Hazel’s Devotion was gay)

Of

Ruff! Ruff! Gr! Gr! Howl! Gr!

Translation

You Suck! And I hate you as much as the government who banned me!

Tyson El Crapo

MU, HU, HA, HA, HA, HA! *Cough, sneeze, gasp* er… YA! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!

YES… I THINK THE CAPS LOCK IS ON. I THINK I WILL TURN IT OFF NOW. Yes, much better.

Well, anyway you do not know me. I was taken in by Sprit-Sprit andThlayli/Bigwig572 and got trained to dis you and other Hazel (who doesn’t deserve a capital) worshipers.

I am probably the least sane of the 4 and well, … ya!

But enough about me and more about you and your crap bag of a poem.

It stinks out loud. (Your poem I mean. I don’t know about you but I would assume.) It stinks more than a giant pile of crap higher than Mount Everest that has been roasting in the hot desert sun for more than a year and 58 week, 29 days, 5 minutes and 13 seconds.

HEE HEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So to end our review (which is longer than your crappy poem) we will stress a few key points:

HYZENTHLAY IS BIGWIG’S MATE!

BIGWIG ROCKS

AND hAZEL SUCKS!

WE WIN!

THE END!

MU HO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bibbi chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
More please! I love this story! I'd love to see all of the series done like this, but even if only this game were finished, it'd be awesome. Best QfG story out there!
MorganaLakes chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
Wow. Waiting for more: this is really quite interesting. Way to make a good story based on a good game, and to divert from the plot in such interesting ways!
Relinquish chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Great story! It has such a refreshing feel to it, not like any of these other rip-offs. I wonder, though: will you include 'enry the 'ermit? That would be pretty awesome... although, it might not relate to the story much.
Relinquish chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Anony chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Hans and Gretel, huh? Did you mean Hansel?
mercurybard chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
Wow, very well-written and interesting. Makes me want to go find a computer that will still run the game! I love your four heroes and how they're helping one another without really knowing it. Brandon is such a sweetie, and Yvonne is understandable. Hans is a bit of an idiot, but you don't need brains to be a fighter. Alex...well, Alex is Alex, and right now it looks like he's in a lot of trouble! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Solestis chapter 13 . 7/27/2005
Hooray, a new chapter! I really enjoyed reading this one. The only problem I had was with the format. It hurt my eyes and I lost my place a few times.