Reviews for Help me help you
Stillnight chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I'm really interested to see what will happen next I like this pairing, too.
Brooke chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I really hope you continue with this story it is really good and I would love to read more of it.
tinabug chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
so excited to see a hiten/kags fic I loved the episodes with him. I do hope you decide to update this eventually
Arrianna Blood chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
why is it that most of your stories don't have endings :(
AkiraChan41 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Ehh.. _) OMG ! Hiten's inLOVE ! :)) ( With kagome Ofcourse ! xD)
*FanGirl Squel ! * xDD OMGG !

- Ne, when will be the Next update ? :D Ill be Looking Forward to it !
Speedykitten1643 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
This story is great though its been a while since your last update so I hope you will continue this story and update soon.
SunRises6 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Hm, I still have troubles finding the progress of Hiten and Kagome relationship believable. I think it's quite rushed. There is also the problem of Hiten being quite OOC. I feel that he has softened too quickly. 1 more thing is that Inuyasha is strangely a jerk in fics that have Kagome paired with another male character. I don't like him but imho, fanfic authors should stay true to the characters in the manga. Don't write them as bastards/bitches unless the original manga says so. However, if I am to ignore your characterizations, this is a fairly decent fic if compared to many others.

I don't know if you're still around considering it's has been nearly 8 years since your last update. I hope you'll continue this fic as it's already hard to find a Hiten x Kagome fic let alone a good one.

P/S: If you ever update, would you please tag this fic as a Hiten/Kagome fic? I didn't find your fic at first when I used the filter since you didn't list the characters.
XvampireXTiaXmewXmewX chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
i love this fic and can't wait until ou update x
Baby Doll Rica chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
You should really think about updating its been awhile idk if your still into it this stuff but you should really update i hate when talented writers forget thoier fans
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
So what happens next?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
great story. keep writing. Hiten should go to the Modern era with Kagome sometime.
zoey tamagachi chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
i like this story so plz update
Yukibara chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
you HAVE to update this story! itz SO good!
darkchild chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Please update as soon as possible, this story is good_...
Kuro Taiyoukai chapter 5 . 11/5/2006