Reviews for The Darkest Night
Bel-O chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Hello!

How are you?

Sorry, you must ask you who am I...

I speak french and I translate english fic into french, and I would like to know if I can translate your fic into french…

So, have I your permission for publish it in french? I’ll write your name in the disclaimer and I’ll write that it’s a translation of course!(please please, say yes! lol)

Thanks

Bye

(for my email, go to my profil)

THANKS
deathbycookie15 chapter 35 . 7/15/2005
What an awesome ending! Everything ended up being ok! That's so cool, people didn't die or anything in this chapter, and it was happy. Well, gotta go eat din-din, so I hope you write more stories, I'd love to read them. This story was fantastic, I expect noting less from you in the future!
Letishia chapter 35 . 7/6/2005
It's complete at last! Hooray!
Voldie's girl chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
Perfect ending. Remus so deserves to have a family and be happy.

Thanks for sharing!
M. Mabeuf chapter 35 . 7/5/2005
Oh, this is the end? It was a good story!
ArwenLumos chapter 35 . 7/3/2005
Woho! What a great ending for an awesome story!

Thanks for sharing.
Steffie Black chapter 35 . 7/3/2005
This was such a great story. It is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I'm a bit sad it's over, I loved everything about this story and I've cried many times. I suppose you won't write an epilogue, where Remus and Rose get another baby (I always hoped they would)?

One thing I never really understood, however, was why Remus blamed himself so much for the death of his friends.

I hope you write more to your other stories soon, because you're one of my favorite authors.

Steffie Black.
Annikaya chapter 35 . 7/3/2005
I'm so sad that the story's over! I've been faithfully reading it since the beginning and this has been one great story. I'm really glad that you kept with it and finished it and I'll definitely be looking for anything else you write!
bubblelamp chapter 35 . 7/3/2005
hello there missed me.. any way i hope i remeber all the juicy details and now i say let the fun begin:

perspective" you meant preceptive

That was the straw that broke the camel’s back" i think the expression in english is - the last straw but never mind me im just being petty

5 months later" what were how did we jump here well ill guess ill know in a minute

5 monthes to build a house cool can they do some contracting work for me.. i have the plans here somewere and it would be faster i dont need magical protection words all i ask is indoor plumbing

“Rose…”

“Yes, Remus?” "can you make me some coffe"..

would'nt that be a cool ending to that sentence (and probably to the realtionship of rose and remus, double R never noticed that before R&R they can have a nice home symbol a wolf with a rose delicatly placed in his mouth and his winking..)

clad with soft silky garment." windows 95?

“But you know that I will have to take it off anyway…”

yes please do

The fear that Hermione will not want to stay, that Harry will decide to leave as well" that pizza will not be served as a triangle but as tiny squers the HORROR!

in the throws of passion there was no fear just their love and their hope for a better future…to all of them"

all of them? who is exactly in that bed i want a list..

what are they doing over there.. details details

“What letters?” he asked.

“That, my dear husband, is for me to know and for you to find out.” what letters?

The two women in his life wiped their tears and he rolled his eyes." thats a bloody great scene

Remus whispered something that made his wife’s face turn into a nice shade of red and she saw them laughing." hey children here hello.. how rude share with the group

youre right it wasnt that good it was better it was amazing, it made me feel as if sunshine was ceressing my face and i draw breth filled with hope.

that was the perfect ending you couldnt have written it better, nicely done.

cheeres for the queen .. hip hip HURRAY

hip hip HURRAY

hip hip HURRAY

in short: loved it :)

yours truly

naive and hopeless
LunasStar chapter 35 . 7/2/2005
Your right, that was a long journey, but you know, it was well worth it. I absolutely adore this story and I am sad to see it end. I hope to see more by you. Please come out with something new and wonderful soon. LunasStar. PS I always knew Hermione was their daughter. Lol. I'm just glad I was right.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I think your story is amazing and I hope that you will update soon. I t is incredible.
SpnSwtHrt chapter 34 . 6/5/2005
amazing story, please add more to it, i hate cliff hangers but i REALLY want to read more, and i can bear a cliffhanger if there's a plan for more after it...please update! *holds out a plate of fresh cholat chip cookies*
Dumblydora chapter 34 . 5/26/2005
Bell-

This was the first fanfiction story that I ever read, two years ago when it was new, and one of the best. I enjoy following it and have read it several times now. I really hope you update soon. Thank you for writing this marvelous peice of work!
prettiest in pink chapter 34 . 4/28/2005
whow...that was great! it definetly kept me guessing the whole time! lol, darn life for getting in the way of ff ;). cant wait for more :)

prettiest in pink
RottenTunafish chapter 34 . 4/28/2005
OMG, girl! This story is just so incredibly good.

Loved the chapter.

And I really cannot wait to see the Lupin family reunited. I think it's going to be a beautifully sad moment.

Update soon please.