Reviews for A Wizard, A Dwarf and An Elf Meet In The Woods
aaronmag chapter 21 . 3/23/2023
I do remember his issue with translating runes, ha ha.

I enjoyed the humor as always and Daelynn's trepidation at him casting the healing spell.

A typo

"We go in there and get the Baron," stated Daelynn . (not space before period)

I loved how Stefane worked for his uncle and is able to explain and how the other two are like, "Well that is convenient..." :)
aaronmag chapter 20 . 3/16/2023
You’re on a roll!

Nice chapter, it flew by.

I think the humor remains spot on!
aaronmag chapter 19 . 3/5/2023
Slight typo.

Across from it, to the right od [of] the desk, the south wall was bare with another taper set in a wall bracket.

Wow, pretty exciting espionage romp, The other two are about to get some unwelcome scrutiny. Can’t wait to see how it plays out.
aaronmag chapter 18 . 3/5/2023
Oooohhhh. Nice ending hook. Loved the tale at the beginning as well with the description of the statues. Gemfinders thoughts on the tale had me chuckling.

Enjoyed the part of Daelynn getting boosted as well.
aaronmag chapter 17 . 3/1/2023
Ha ha! I came on the computer to do something else and saw you had posted.

I was cracking up at the first half. Oh man, so funny. Loved it. Brought a smile to my lips and warmed me up for more adventures with these three. Looking forward to more.
penny4him chapter 16 . 10/2/2022
Ah, such a fun adventure with this trio! It was clever how they managed to escape in the end. And their witty banter never fails to amuse. I look forward to reading more about these characters and their quests. Hey, if you add one more word, you'll be at 30K exactly. That's more than half as long as some novels. (Hint, hint). Great story. Thanks for posting it.
aaronmag chapter 16 . 10/2/2022
Awww man! Poor Stefane! He could have been built like a deity AND been rich. Guess we now know why Garlt was the last to complete is task, ha ha!

I really enjoyed the story and really enjoyed their escape.

The one burning question I have is will Garlt find a way to get back those hundred years...or are they just gone?
aaronmag chapter 15 . 9/30/2022
I think you want 'clutched the Tome to her breast' (singular)

I did like how falsely sweet Corinna and Daelynn are to each other (or at least so I imagine). For example I read Corinna saying, "I do hope your final moments are filled with pain and despair..." as being said with a very nice smile and I imagined Daelynn saying the reverse (but meaning the exact same thing) as also said with a smile on her lips.

My thought is Martinus is going to be the one to 'survive'.

Okay...ceiling is still about to come down, right? So they better find a way to get out of there!
penny4him chapter 15 . 9/30/2022
Very cool way to deal with Corinna and Martinus. I trust him less than her. Hope our heroes make it out alive!
penny4him chapter 14 . 9/30/2022
Ooh, interesting revelation about Stefane! The fight scene was reminiscent of playing old PC Forgotten Realms games. Good ol' dungeon romp. I liked it. :)
aaronmag chapter 14 . 9/25/2022
Love that the title of the chapter and the last two words are the same. :)

That was action packed! I flew through it.

The only issue I had was the end came far too soon for my liking. I'm on the edge of my seat...
aaronmag chapter 13 . 9/7/2022
Good to see more. Commenting as I go.

suite-suit

I prefer comedies as well Garlt!

shard equally-shared equally

Great hips, thought Daelynn

Ha ha, I didn't expect this from her, lol.

Ah, poor Daelynn thinking of her true love...

"Several," responded Corinna...

I laughed. :)

Garlt's farewell - I love it! I knew he was up to something!

Whoa! Corinna some kind of monk! Did not expect that.

Nice ending hook! Dang you. Looking forward to more.
penny4him chapter 13 . 9/7/2022
Grr, these cliffhangers! Nicely done. Garlt showed a surprising bit of insight in this chapter. I want to know what happens next. Hope you have more time to write soon.
penny4him chapter 12 . 8/29/2022
Who, or what, is Corinna? Clearly she is not to be trusted. I hope our adventurers get out alive.
penny4him chapter 11 . 8/29/2022
Oooh, intriguing! The plot thickens. On to the next chapter ...