Reviews for A Wizard, A Dwarf and An Elf Meet In The Woods
aaronmag chapter 4 . 6/28/2022
Well at least Stefane was smart enough to gather some burning branches. :)

Well...to be fair to young Stefane...it can happen quickly to old men as well. ;)

Daelynn!

What the what? She is a Divine Seeker. So what is going on? I think she was in school to be a herald? So either she now does both Divine Seeking and Heralding or she is disguising herself as a herald. That was an unexpected twist? Is it the same Daelynn? Ask Stefane if he sees any fish tatoos on her body?

I saw this this morning and I planned on reading it when I got a break...then I prompty forgot. But I remembered and rushed back to my computer. So glad I did!
penny4him chapter 3 . 6/25/2022
Uh-oh, Stefane! That's not going to go over well! XD
Love how we are getting to know more interesting bits about these characters. More, please!
aaronmag chapter 3 . 6/24/2022
Garlt Gemfinder - love the name.

The fact that the elven Herald was female, lavender eyed, and not unattractive, which a young human male might find appealing, did not enter the dwarf's mind.

Ha ha! Yeah, first thing I thought. But I like that it doesn't occur to the dwarf because you have to consider that standards of beauty are different. As much as I love Gimli becoming deeply entranced by the beauty of Galadriel it also goes along with the thought that there is universal beauty...and it is basically an ideal human standard. Which is a tad arrogant. So I liked the way you presented it.

engulfing the dwarf and elf.

Oh no! Shoot. I think that they'll be okay, but then Stefane also wants to impress the elf with his 'skills' and this will not do it. ;)
penny4him chapter 2 . 6/21/2022
Ooooo, plot twist! Didn't see that coming. It's like the guy who got fined for fixing a pothole on his street. Good grief! _ I'm interested to see what happens next! :D
aaronmag chapter 2 . 6/19/2022
Holy wow! What the heck!

What am I feeling? I am cracking up...but also pissed! They fixed the well and this is the thanks they get! :)

A couple of things:

1) I love the way you handle the dwarf's speech. I never feel like I get accents right.
2) Liked her description.
3) The comedic timing/surprise was very well played. I was just reading along and then *bam* she drops 'place you under arrest'. But then I go to the next line and she has a smile and my mind immediately thinks, "Oh, she is joking. Funny!" Then the last line and I'm like, "What?"

I'm hooked!
aaronmag chapter 1 . 6/19/2022
What a pleasant surprise! I decided I needed to do just a bit of work...but first emails. ? What is this?

...

A new story! :)

I love what you've done here. You introduced us to two characters and gave us so much information in their interaction. I liked both of them immediately and we learn that the dwarf is very strong.

But you left us with some intriguing mysteries: what are they working on? Who is the newcomer? I am eager to learn more!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3