Reviews for Padfoot and Prongs
Mufasa the Lion chapter 19 . 6/17/2011
I...am...in...love...WITH THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
Cecilia Orechio chapter 19 . 3/19/2008
Finally got back to this. I don't know if you'll be writing anymore. I've thoroughly enjoyed them. They make me snicker. You have a very good concept of each of the characters.
Miss Rosie Real chapter 19 . 6/13/2007
Cheap version of hell, aka: disgustingly hot computer room

Like I keep track of the date, 8:17 PM

Dear Sarah L. Padfoot,

Oh, I love this! Extremely entertaining, and very in character! I love this idea, and it sounds so realistic. I love the Padfoot/Prongs friendship interaction, but I'm glad you brought Moony and even a little Wormtail into the mesh. Lily's part is a good idea too, I love James' adoration towards her.

The beginnings of the letter are always my favorite.

30 feet above the quidditch field... *snicker* Sirius's reaction was priceless. So concerned! He's like a big mother hen!

...Erm, a big MANLY motherhen. -; Yeaahh.

Goodness, the friendship in this story is such a nice relief. I like Marauder on Marauder as much as the next rabid fangirl, but I think I needed a break.

This worked wonders. Yay friendship fluff.

This chapter made me crack up (which led to the inevitable spooking of my cat, Stevie. I hold you responsible, and may sue for the sake of suing) I love Moody's personality.

Aww, Flitwick. XD I can imagine everything perfectly!

Now that I have complimented you lavishly (you deserved it), I'd like to come to my second point...

Okay, so... update soon, yes?

Hmm. It seems it's been more than a year...

Dare I say... hiatus?

Angst!

Black pit of dispair!

And darkness!

And doom!

Yarrgh. Well, this was a good story while it lasted. _ Thanks for the laughs.

Your fellow HP fan,

~Ms. Rosie Real
LilyHeartsJames chapter 19 . 10/6/2006
To dearest Sarah L. Padfoot,

i like ur letters and rite now im thinking:

update more...update more...

i really like, no scratch that, luv ur letters and im hoping for u to review.

one of ur reviewers in waiting,

HaRlEe or as sum people call me HaRlZ
Mirakula chapter 19 . 8/12/2006
Brilliant! Absolutely and utterly brilliant! I am over the moon about this story :D I chuckled all the way through the letters, and I love the idea of the pink bunny rabbits. I can only imagine the anger and embarrassment Snape and Lucius must have felt when they turned back into themselves. I wish I could've seen their faces ;)

This is pure genious, miss Padfoot. I love your writing! (I'm adding you to both my favourite author and favourite stories list.)
Laura chapter 19 . 5/13/2006
Nice story! I'd really like to know what's going to happen next :-)
Laurloth chapter 14 . 2/21/2006
Great fic. The letters are fantastic, filled in every nook and cranny with lovely sarcasm and well written intelligent dryness and funny remarks. You rock. If you would just update.
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
This story is one of the most deliciously entertaining fan fictions that I have read. It's funny, it's quirky, romantic and intelligent and I love it.
Shoedonym chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
ALot of people on Fanfiction try to write letters in their story, but I have to admit wholeheartedly no one writes them as well as you do.

Please continue to write in this manner for it is very catchy, and update soon. I am much awaiting your updatal.

Love SHoe
fire and napalm chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
OUCH! moony's being CRUEL here. Prongs deserves it though. this is absolutely hilarious, I must applaude your brilliant idea for writing this. This is almost cute. You must update again, if you have any other material for this. If not, people would probably appreciate a message of discontinuation so they don't get their hopes up for more entertainment in this and move on to checking out your other works. I thank you for posting, and i can't beleive that Lily would ever, in anyone's mind turn someone into a pink rabbit.
ebonyquill chapter 14 . 7/13/2005
This amused me.

A lot, a lot.

I can't wait for more - which will probably take forever, but that's okay 'cause it's so addictive like that. :)
Mia chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! wow, i loved it! You gotta keep going! lol

Luv always,

Amour Lily
Kemenran chapter 13 . 5/28/2004
Great chpater. Loved reading your story. More please.