Reviews for Ask Snape
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
"Look at her! She's doing a Hermione!"
Hhahahhahahsha aMazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Silly funny and insightful kind of
arunendu chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I enjoyed problems chapter was hilarious with snape who has to reply to will you tell me who is love is in i wont tell anyone i promise.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Dear Professor Snape,

As I attempted to re-do that Potion you said that was dreadful, it created life and crawled off the common room before I could catch up with it. I already know my grade is going to be dreadful and I'll lose myself points because of that. I'm just writing because it was smoking and making a weird noise and I'm afraid it might explode or something worse. Thought you would know what to do.

Random Hufflepuff.
MerlinsTeacup394 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
hahahha..awesome fanfic.. u deserve an outstanding! :P
LadyLegolasinlove chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
LOVED IT!
LadyLegolasinlove chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
HAHAHAHA!LOVE IT!
LadyLegolasinlove chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
OH MY GOD, AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS! PROBABLY THE BEST HUMOR FIC I HAVE EVER READ! LOVED IT!
Piper J. Nox chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This. This is just...gah! Brilliant sarcasm (and scarily accurate) that sounds just like Snape. Are you sure you're not him? :) I shall favorite this for sure!
lolz chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
*faints from laughter*
Raula chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Haha! My Favorite was 'Frank Short'

Please continue!;)
volumegx chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
o0o0ohoohoo, snape probably would of hit a nerve in the last letter...with dumbledore being gay and all :p ... or maybe ablus would of just rolled with it? "ahaha, oh severus, im gay, didn't you know? :D" lols,
christinesangel100 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
This is really good! :) I have a submission below, but you don't have to reply to it, it's probably quite stupid. I just thought it would be fun to submit a letter to Snape. :)

Please write more of this soon? It's really good(as I've already said).

Anyway, thanks for the story! :)

Dear Professor Snape,

I am writing to ask for advice. Strange, right? Hmm. Well, I wanted to ask what I should do about a matter that concerns me. You may have already been contacted about such an issue.

I believe that Hogwarts should not be so cruel to animals. Using dead animals in potions is cruel. I spend time researching alternatives, and am working on finding other possible ingredients for the majority of the potions in the syllabus.

Also, I would like your advice on how to approach Professor Mcgonagall, or perhaps Professor Dumbledore, on changing what we transfigure. Is it really fair to transfigure Hedgehogs into Pin Cushions, and to practice charms on animals? I don't think so.

On another matter, I would like advice with something. Many people do not think we should befriend those in another house, however, I have friends in other houses. One in Gryffindor, one in Slytherin, one in Hufflepuff, and one in Ravenclaw.

What should I do? Some people mock me for my friendships, and for promoting House Unity, but I refuse to end my friendships.

Christinesangel100 :)
ANITA ROCIO chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
AWSOME! So so so FUNNY!

Albus is the best! "Everybody thinks he is mad anyway" jaja!

And Georgina Winfred! XD I didn't realized she was George and Fred until Snape did it!

I couldn't believe Ron would write him for an advise!

I'm looking forward the 6th chapter!

Kisses!