Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invisible Mirror
TimBurtonRox chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
i have a question, what year does this take place? are you like writing his 7th year or something? anyway,so far i like it, i was shocked myself when his aunt let him paint lol. Good work!
GeniusWithAHeadache chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
u mustn't stop! more chapters, hurry, hurry, hurry! this is so good i can't wait until u write the next chapter.
GeniusWithAHeadache chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
wow! this is really good! your writing style is excellent, it really captivates your audience.
S-Rok chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I loved True Lies, and i'm loving this so far, keep up the great work, and i'll be back for more! :)
HogwartsMoonGyrl03 chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
hey Aeria. it's Katzy. This is SO awesom! out of over 30 fics, this is the best! I'm serious! Keep up the good work and

B bring

U Us

M More

S Story

Very soon!
graphicrockstar chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
So far this is one of the best starts to a Potter fic I've read (besides JKR's of course). Anyway, it's very good descriptively and I'm hoping you keep writing it. The longer the chapters the better as long as you keep up the writing style.
James chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Yes, this looks ok :) Your writing style seems good but the content isn't very interesting yet. I assume that this will be rectified since this is only the first chapter!