Reviews for Shatter
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Really good job!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Dark Angel Of Wind chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I have read this over and over and it makes me so sad, especially the ending. but I still can't grasp what happened totally, did yuugi fall from the window breaking the glass? if so is he dying or what?
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Hmm... I don't normally go for incoherant angst, but that was really good... nice metaphor, too, it suited Kaiba perfectly. Beautifully written.

Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
AWESOME! It kinda confused me though. Ah well, can you do another chappie? Plz, plz, plz! Awesome fic, wonderfully written, (even if it confused me) and plz do another chappie! Cya
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was a beautiful, metaphorical approach to Yugi/Kaiba. The Ryou/Bakura in it was great, and all of the imagery appealing to the sense of sight and hearing created a wonderful affect. Oh, and I liked the pairing as well.
Go-ruden Kiba chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
wow. i get it. is there a chapter two? this is amazeing, and o-so well written! hope to read more of your tales!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Keep writing! Please, please, please! You actually make this couple sound right. I'm desperate to know what happens next. Stunning!
PyrrhicVictories chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
...for just one little moment, this broke my heart. thank you.
pixiestickchild chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
that is amazing!
zeynel chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Just one world: WOW!
samurai-ashes chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
That was beautiful, especially the last line. I like how you tied Ryou into it, and everyone - nothing seemed at all overdone. That was just... wow. Amazing.

- ashes -
Van 'n' Kim chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love the metaphors!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Wow. Really good. I love your use of the metaphors and the flashback with Ryou to explain the story.
Ryo0oki chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Wow. That... exceeded my expectations tremendously.

See, I have a habit of finding a yaoi story with lots of reviews and browsing that author's favorite stories to find good ones. Unfortunately, that doesn't always work, so imagine my surprise when I acutually come across a good fic.

Adorable, beautiful, and best of all, IN CHARACTER. Good job.