Reviews for Devoid of Love
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
"Eowyn does not marry Faramir. She marries someone else" I love the non-commital "someone else" here. You really don't care about Eowyn right now, do you?

Non-consensual as in two gorgeous men confusing each other, or non-consensual as in "Warning! Rape! Horrid! Dont read this!" ?

RecklessWonder chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
Though you write beautifuly and you don't sugercoat anything. I do think that Faramir was a bit too forgiving of Legolas. I was glad, for once, that Legolas wasn't the weak one like in many stories I've read. But I do think Faramir should of never forgiven him, or at least there was a big build up and he forgave him slowly. But maybe because of his father's (which I liked the scenes about his childhood as sadly I wouldn't have been surprised)abuse he would of loved anyone. Regardless of what they did.

So I'm a bit iffy. Not about your writing but the plot.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
Hey, liked the fic, Leggey was somewhat evil in the begging (not unatractive at all I might add...) but I liked Faramir's character more... there's just something so sad/sweet about himm...
judas chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
my, how racy
nefer tenshi chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
Sweet!Now...Where do you get some of this dwarven ale?I could get the campus drunk and tape drunk as well...
Nemedaire chapter 7 . 2/14/2005
I don't believe it *glares at the screen and rubs her eyes*! It's really here, way! I found this on another site and I'm so happy I found it here as well. _ It's really a great story, and there are far too few Faramir/Legolas stories out there, so a decent one is so nice. Sorry if I'm sounding hyper and all. O.o Two things, though - is there any other reason for Legolas being so mean besides the fact that he's drunk? And is there/will there be a sequel?
Katherine Hudson chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
Wow! Great story! Just one little part I had some qualms the first chapter, what is Legolas drunk with? Maybe I just didn't get that. Otherwise, I really Loved the fic!REALLY REALLYREALLYREALLY!
Right chapter 7 . 3/7/2004
Right, so Legolas rapes Faramir and he's immediately forgiven, because Faramir loves him so much. GIVE ME A BREAK. Rape is not something to just throw around like it doesn't mean anything, and you never, EVER, forgive somebody for raping you, no matter their reasons or excuses.
ryttu3k chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
Aw! I've never read Faramir/Legolas before (I prefer Aragorn/Faramir) but this was so very, very sweet _ (Er, after the angst.) I loved it.
mocchiatta chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Now this is an odd pairing that I have come to favor. Though I can never picture the composed elf becoming so...passionate and furious!
Your writing has been a wonder from the way you portray emotion to how events sequence themselves!
Kiyoe chapter 7 . 12/20/2003
that was really sweet. poor faramir his father is such an ass. one loves him as much as i do! it's imposible!
Anneklok chapter 7 . 12/17/2003
i am so glad this has been written. you sold every emotion in the story. you sold every character. they weren't just little hidden mary sue's ruining what could be a great plot. this was a wonderful piece. three cheers for you. i loved it.
a few of the pet names seemed a bit goofy, but hey, overall this piece was so damn great i just glazed over them.
trouble chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
Very good writing. Kudos for the Legolas/Faramir romance, and for making Legolas the aggressor. I will check out your other stories.
Morwenofthelake chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
*smirk* the happiest sadist. Har har.
BlackRose1356 chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
That was good. I can't wait to read more of your works.